Chapter 7

You all forgot that the whole Karasuno team was witnessing all of this, and you guys continued to have a normal conversation y'all would usually have.

"It was one time." They all said at the sametime.

"You know what y/ns not a bad kisser either." Oikawa said like it was nothing, when he literally just exposed your ass. This caught Kageyama's attention.

"WHAT." The other four said.

"I uhh umm I-i can explain myself", you said while a blush crept across your face remembering your first kiss with Oikawa.

"Please do." Iwa said.

"IwasdaredtohavemyfirstkisswithOikawaataparty."

"OIKAWA WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?" Makki exclaimed.

"THATS EMBARRASSING." Masttun continued.

"It was a one time thing trust me, I never want to kiss his crusty ass grandma lips ever again."

"HEYYY MY LIPS AREN'T CRUSTY. RIGHT IWA." Oikawa slapped his hand over his mouth. "I uhh I gotta go m-my umm c-cat fell in the uhh the ta uh TOILET. Ya thats right my cat fell in the toilet byeeee y'all." Oikawa said as he was getting ready to run out but Vivian caught him before he could.

"Explain. Now." She said.

"Was it a dare too?"

"No." Iwa replied sternly. "I did it because.... I was bored." He just said.

"So you telling me you VOLUNTEERED to kiss HIM!" You asked while pointing at the very embarrassed Oikawa.

"Yeah, I regretted it after, you right y/n his lips crusty af."

At this point everyone was dying of laughter, while Oikawa was huffing and puffing in the corner. We stopped laughing because someone caught our attention.

"Uh y'all realize that we're still in front of the WHOLE ASS KARASUNO TEAM!" Makki yelled. 

a/n hey, how y'all doin.. IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISHES I'm really sorry schewl sucks booty and I hate it, also late happy Halloween. Anyway so um I promise I will start publishing earlier make sure to drink water bye bye losers.