chapter 8

The whole Karasuno team was either surprised or laughing along with us.

"The great king's lips are crusty?" Hinata asked, cocking his head to the side.

"YES VERY!" You and Iwa respond in unison.

"Damn." Noya muttered. "I wanted to be her first kiss."

"Nope I would never cheat on Kiyoko like that." Tanaka stated, while trying to hug Kiyoko.

"Say y/n, what kind of party did you go to?" Tsukki asked.

"Umm, why do you care, Tsukishima."

"Because I wanna know if you're as innocent as you act." He said with a cocky smirk.

"Shut it beanstalk, I'm an innocent holy child."

"Pfftt says your wattpad search history." Makki said from behind. Your face flushed red. "Jimin tossed your panties to the side-" He said mockingly before he was cut off.

"HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO I SWEAR TO OIKAWA'S FLAT ASS I WILL SHOVE USED TISSUES DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!" You say as you tackle him to the ground put him in a headlock.

"Hey, hey stop it that hurts. oW-" You tighten your grip.

"HEY THATS THE SAFE WORD-" He screeched, so you got off him... Then you John Cena-ed this bitch and probably broke his ribs. Sadly, Vivian pulled you off before you got the chance to choke him to death.

The Karasuno team, still watching this all unfold, went from laughing to complete silence. They all stare at you with wide, scared eyes. You were confused until your dad walked out and you went into PANIC mode.

"Uhh h-hi d-dad..! I am so, so s-sorry. I totally f-forgot that there was practice today... and, uhh, I-I was hanging out with F-F-Felix, Chris, and Han. I p-promise it will never happen again," you bow.

"Y/n it's okay. I'm more concerned about what just happened with your friends." Your old man said. Your face went white completely forgetting that your DAD heard all of that. "You didn't tell me that you kissed Oikawa or that you ever went to a party." Now everyone was looking at the two of you.

"Haha aboouttt that...RUN." You screamed. Vivian, Makki, Masttun, Iwa, and Oikawa got up and ran with you.

Ukai sighed, "This girl is gonna be the death of me." He paused. "Kageyama."

He jerked up at his name.

"Y-Yeah..?"

"Go get her." He said sternly. "And if she resists, I give you permission to pick her up."

"O-ok." He said while running off the same direction that you guys went in.

~Meanwhile~

"YOU IDIOTS! YALL JUST EXPOSED ME IN FRONT OF MY TEAM AND MY DAD." You scolded them.

"Sorry! We forgot they were even there!" Vivian said. "..they were so quiet.." Vivian said.

"Yeah!" Masttun continued.

"I DO NOT FORGIVE ESPECIALLY YOU MAKKI I'M GONNA MURDER YOU ONE DAY." Then suddenly you hear footsteps from behind and you turn around.

"Kageyama? Did my dad send you? Oh god no don't make me go back, please." You say to him as he approaches you.

"I'm sorry y/n but it's the coaches order." He responds.

"No. I won't let you, I'm not going back, I don't want to."

"I'm sorry that I have to do this but he told me to if you resist." He said as he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. Mind you his face was beaming RED.

"NOOO PUT ME DOWN", you yell while punching his back weakly. Your friends snickering from behind.

'I hate you all' you mouth to them, and they stick their tongues out at you and through up and L sign on their foreheads while running away.

It's been about 5 minutes since Kageyama threw you over his shoulder to walk you back to the gym. Y'all ran pretty far.

"You can put me down now, I won't run away."

"Okay." This fool you thought as you grabbed his hand and ran in the opposite direction.

"Never said I wouldn't run away with you." Then all of a sudden you stop and he bumps into you causing both of you to fall over.