Chapter 5

(a/n omg y'all I am so sorry its been so long and this chapter is like nothing I'm so sorry it was my sisters birthday so we went on vacation with some friends and I didn't have time to write also school is ass but here is your long awaited chapter 5 which is so bad I'm so sorry once again)

It's been a couple of months since you transferred to Karasuno , and surprisingly, you've become friends with the boys and managers of Karasuno's volleyball team, as well as becoming one yourself.

You were closest with Suga and Kageyama, but you'd also become friends with some people outside of Karasuno team. Said crackheads included, Vivan, Felix, Han, and Chris/Chan. But today you were hanging out with the hoe squad. (e/n y'all already know where this is going-)

(ur outfit sorry if you don't like it you can imagine something else)

You decided to call Iwa because these bitches were supposed to pick you up 30 minutes ago, and yet, they're nowhere to be seen

"Where are you guys?" You asked over the phone. "I've been standing out here for the past half an hour waiting for you guys."

"I am so sorry." Iwaizumi said. "Oikawa kept looking at himself in the mirror and he paid Kyotani to bite us if we tried to drag him out." He responded. "We're almost there though."

"Kay.' Well I'm waiting." You responded. "Ohh hey suga."

"Hey y/n. Why are you still here? I thought you left like an hour ago."

"I was supposed too, but my narcissistic ass friend wouldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror."

I forgot that I was still on the phone with Iwa and I could hear Oikawa in the background yelling; "HEYYY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M SO PRETTY!"

"SHUT UP YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SHIRATORIZAWA!" I yelled back as I could hear him whine in defeat.

"Sorry that you had to hear that, Suga."

"Holy shit you made friends?!" you could hear Makki yell from Iwa's side of the call.

"I didn't know you could do that!" Mattsun agreed.

"I swear to All Might himself- sHUT UP TAKAHIRO. Anyway Suga~ me and my friends are going out to eat. Wanna come? Maybe you can ask the others if they want to tag along too."

"Yeah totally! But are you sure that it's okay..?"

"Of course. Just go ask the others if they want to come too."

"Heeey losers~ my other friends are coming too so be nice, okay? If any of you dare do anything to them, I will bite your kneecaps off and make a smoothie for you out of them. Got that? Good. Okayseeyasoonbyeeeee." And with that, you hung up on them, and Suga comes back with Daichi, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukki and Yamaguchi.

Right then, the hoes pull up in a hot pink van.

"Hey idiots~!" You called. "As much as I hate all of you, I kinda missed you guys." Each and everyone of them received a sincere hug from you. All except for Oikawa.

"Hey what about meeeee?" He cries, and engulfs me in a hug.

"Let me gooooo," You whine. "you smell like old lady." You say, swatting him away with your hands.

They all laughed, except for Oikawa, who simply dropped you on the floor. You shot him a death glare he r a n . You began chasing him, then proceeding to tackle him to the ground and sit on him.

"OI GET OFFFF ME FAT ASS!" He screeched.

"HAHAHAHA! AT LEAST I HAVE AN ASS." After some well-deserved teasing, you finally got off of Oikawa to go meet up with the others.

"Chile anyway- oh shit lemme introduce you guys." After you introduced them all to each other we got in the van.

"Hey, what about that other guy? Wasn't his name was Oikawa or something." Hinata says.

You look outside the window to see Oikawa slowly standing back up.

"DRIVE IWAAA!" I scream.

"What about Oikawa?"

"THAT'S THE POINT NOW STEP ON IT." but he was too late and Oikawa was already in the van.

"Ughh why are you so sloooow." You say to Iwa.

"Oh shut it. You love me and couldn't live without me." Oikawa says with a grin.

"You right, you right. Now c'mere dumbass." You pat your lap so he can sit down because there's no more space. Once he's taken a nice comfy seat you wrap your arms around his waist, and notice Kageyama glaring at Oikawa.

"Oi milk boi, what's got you so angry?" You ask. This obviously startled him, because he jumped in his seat and quickly looked outside the window.

"Seems like the king is jealous~" Tsukki said with a smirk.

"Shut it, beanstalk," Kageyama replied.

"Twenty bucks says those two are dating." Mattsun said.

"Bet." Makki replied.

"Hey y/n, you seem really close with these guys. How long have you known them for?" Yamaguchi asks.

"I've known all since middle school." You replied.

"Ya know, you guys look familiar. What school do you guys go to?" Daichi asks.

"Aoba Johsai," they replied simultaneously.

"Oooohh, that's why. We played against you guys earlier in the year before y/n came."

"Were here." Iwa called.

Once everyone got out of the van, you turned to Iwa. "I didn't get a chance to talk to you. How are you Iwa?"

"Oh. Uhm, I'm good I suppose. What about you? How has school been? It looks like you've made some friends." He asked, knowing that you have anxiety with new people.

"It's actually going great." You said with a smile. "I don't get as many anxiety attacks any more, and even if I do, Suga is always there to help me out. He gives off a mom vibe. I feel safe with him" You reply, and he gives you a warm smile.

"That makes me happy, but I think we should get going they're waiting for us." You smile back.

"Oh right."

You both got out of the van. Iwa has known you the longest and you are closest to him. He is like a brother to you, you couldn't ask for a better best friend.

(a/n ya this is what I mean by its nothing its more of a filler chapter so swag also I didn't eat anything today and now everything hurts lol I'm gonna go eat all the ice cream in the freezer now haha also Stan Stray Kids for clear skin and remember to drink water bye losersssss<3)