chapter 4

Pacifica POV

Today the teenagers and young alduts of reverse falls are having a party. Its mine and dippers job to get everthing ready. Lucky for me. Robbie is helping also. But unlucky for me. His to buzy making goggliy eyes at Wendy. At least i have dipper.

Me and dipper spent most the time putting up the decorations or spraying each other with the party streamers.

"Hey one of you go upstairs and get the posters printed" Lee called to us.

"Why dont you just post it on Twitter or Facebook? I asked innocently. Tembry agreeing with me. Already posting about it on her feed. Lee sighed at us.

"We still need poster to on walls of the shack. Also thanking dipper for convincing your uncle to let us use the mystery shack for a party". Dipper hummed, he grabbed my hands and dragged me up the stairs. He walked until got to a door and opened it up. We walked through.

"We have to be careful. The machine doesn't just copy paper. But can copy and clone living beings". He explained to me.

"Wait, why haven't your uncle got rid of it?" I asked but I got strange look for my question.

"Do you want something like that out in the world for anyone to use?" Dipper asked. I guess that made sense. When I tell Gideon about this. His going regret not helping with the party or coming either.

Later that night
We all returned after leaving to get ready ourselves. I was dress like i came from a raid party in the 80s. Dipper was dress in a skimpy black dress and matching shoes. His make up was to die for. He had on pine tree earrings that didnt match his outfit. but I loved them. He even gave me a pair for my very own.

The party was packed. I helped and came to party to spend time with robbie . But he buzy waiting for Wendy outside. Then the lights went out. This be the announcement for the compition to find who is the best party goer. Which is duh me. The color turned on and shined on Soos. Who was the annocer and one of the judges of the compition.

"Are you ladies germs and binary pals ready to have a compition!" The crowd went wild. "The compition is who is the best party goer! Now come up to the plate to be a challenger!" Before I could walk up. I was knocked to the ground. When I looked up it was Mabel. She walked up onto the stage. And took the microphone from Soos.

"Hello my slaves, today I will be crown queen of the party because there is no one will challenge me!" She announced  two girl appeared behind her. One looked like she was a pro wrestler and other looked like a head girl. "My ladies, Grenda and Candy will make sure of it".

Two girls helped me up. I smiled at them. And mumbled a thank you. I raised my hand. "I challenge Mable pines to the compition". The two girls looked afraid. Dont worry I beat her once. I can beat her a second time. The other party goers all gasped. Mabel growled into the microphone.

"Does Mrs 80s really think she is goin defeat me. With what help! Your not talking about miss cry alot and miss I cant do a thing without being told too". Mabel sneered at the two girls near me. Mabel's two friends and the crowd laughed expect for dipper, robbie and his friends. The two girls were shaking. I hated who mocked others.

"Yea so what miss little psycho. At least they dont harm others when their boyfriends dump them!" I sneered at Mabel. The crowd all gasp at my comment. Dipper was snickering. Mabel look like she was going roast me alive. But I didnt care.

"Okay ladies calm down. Especially you, young mistress" soos called us out. "Now do we have more challengers!" No one else came up to plate maybe because of the scary blue arua surrounded Mabel. "Okay, our two challengers our the young mistress Mabel Pine and Pacifica Northwest. The compition will start in a hour!"