chapter 6

Pacifica POV

We had to defeat dinosaurs who were release from the tree sap. A candy moster that hated anyone who mistreated Halloween and threw away old candy. We had save a boy band from Mabels clutches. She was creating and killing members when they didnt perform well for her. Or they failed at giving her affection. That girl is not right in the mind.

Also we had to save a boy from Mabel when he broke off with her because his hand puppets were better lay then she was. She tried to have his own puppets toture and  kill him. Like you would see in goosebumps or childs play.  Then we uncovered that pine family werent the founders but the 8 and half president named Quentin timberly. He made me part of Congress. Cool I am now the boss.

Dipper had to save us from Mabel. When she had shrinked us. She trapped us in bottles. She slowly filling mine with water. She was making Gideon watch. As she tease him. She also take Gideon out of his bottle just to sexually mess with him. She just a molester. For god sake, he is only fourteen. Yea she might be sixteen but that doesn't make it any more right.

When my bottle was almost full and I couldn't stay above. Dipper and wendy barged in. Wendy took Mabel down. And dipper freed us. Again we couldn't lay hand against Mabel. A hate the law that protects people like Mabel.

Now the Pines family was having county fair for the town. It had it's normal rides and games. I spent day trying to get robbies attention but nothing worked even when I tried to win at tossing the balls at the bottles. All I did was give him a black eye. And Wendy swooped in and gave him ice to put on the eye. She for some reason was just carrying around cuo of ice.

To cheer myself up. I tried to win a pig but Mabel beat me to it. But at least I got to win a chicken. I went to meet up with dipper and Gideon. The boys were watching as Lee get dunk into water when nate hit the target. I kinda think that nate and lee makes a cute couple. Or is that just me. Me and the boys went to ride some rides. Then Gideon got sick. We had to take him to portal potty.

Awhile  waiting for him. Me and my chicken bumped into a strange man. He dropped his measuring tape. I picked it up to give back to him. But only grabbed the tape part. I panicked when tape started to flash. I grabbed the bottom and let go of the tape. Then a flashing light blinded me. When I blinked I was back when Lee was dunked by nate. I went to talk to the boys.

When they didnt remember riding the rides or Gideon getting sick. I realized the measuring tape took me back in time. So I decided I would keep going back in time until Robbie went on a date with me or rode the love boat with me.

So that's what I did. But same thing kept happening. I injure Robbie in different ways. Go get my chicken. Then went to the boys. Wait a second. I dragged Robbie to the farmer. Won my chicken and then won the game for robbie. Win win solution. I got to ride the love boat with Robbie.

But then I realized Mabel didnt win her pig. Nate didnt dunk Lee. Wendy was hurt and depressed. Did I do a bad thing? No I didnt. Dipper and Gideon came over to us. They told us how nate was going confess lee if nate was able dunk  lee. Now nate doesn't think their might to be. Did I keep my ship from sailing? Robbie left to cheer up his friend. Then dipper asked a question.

"Why isn't Robbie with Wendy? Didnt they start dating when she saved u guys from Mabel last time?" Wait Robbie is taken? Look on Gideon might he knew. That explains why Wendy looked depressed. I felt tears run down my cheeks. The chicken rubbed its head on my leg.

"What's wrong Pacifica?" The two concern boys asked. I told them everything that I had done. Both of them were upset with me. I handed the measuring tape to Gideon but he dropped it. The machine sparked and flashed. We were sent to Mesozoic Era. We almost got eatten by a tyrannosaures rex again. In the panic Dipper dropped his hair clip. Then the machine sparked and flashed. Then we were sent to the organ trail. We were freezing and watched as men and women eat other humans. I puked losing my tongue ring in the process. The machine sparked and flashed repeatedly.

Quickly we saw parts of our summer. Each time we lost something in that one minute time frame. When it stopped we were in front of a cabin. It was freezing dipper knocked on the door. Maybe is it because the cabin looks like the mystery shack. But when door open. We got glimpse of Ford the machine flashed and sparked. We where back to when I harmed Robbie. I turned to him apologies for hurting him and Wendy came over putting ice on his eye.

"You are good girlfriend Wendy". She was surprised and thanked me. Then she and Robbie left to take care of his eye. I dragged my boys to go get my chicken. This time I named it clucks. Then the man that the broken machine belong to appeared. He introduced himself to us.

"I am Blendin Blenjamin Blandin. Do you know what you have caused? Do you know how much trouble I am in? Where is measuring tape?" He screamed in our faces. Gideon handed the machine to him. "What have you done to it?" He was shaking the broken machine. It must have used up its energy when it zapped us across time. Then a green vortex open up. Two men came out of it. They had their guns pointed at Blendin.

"You are under arrest Blendin. You disturb the time frame. Repeatly jumping through time and missing in one time frame repeatly". Blendin tried to explain it wasn't him but us. But they didnt believe him. "You also broke your time machine". He again tried explain it was us not him. But again they didnt believe. We could said something but I guess we all three thought for the best to stay quiet. "You'll fix the time anomalies and then spend the rest of your life in the Infinetentiary". They handcuffed him and dragged him into the green vortex. He was cursing and vowing to get revenge.

We spent the rest of the day riding rides. Gideon getting sick. Winning prizes mostly because of dipper flaunting his beauty and wealth to the men. Same how we got free snacks. I saw a post on my Twitter from tembry it was picture of Lee and nate making out. Soon we meet up with ambry and tiffany. They joined us for more rides, fair snacks and games. Then we all five went back to Uncle Buds house to have a sleep over. Bud loved clucks. He said that when went back home he would take care of care until we returned.