chapter 7

Gideon POV
Blendin came back for revenge. He had challenge us three to globnar. We tried to escape by stealing a time machine. But soon we were caught. And taken to the arena.

The games began. Each game we had to work tougher to beat him. If he won the game. He would use his time wish to erase our existence.

The first game was car racing. We had lost that one. Each of the games. Were drangous and inthrilling. Dipper almost lost his head in one round. A shark almost ate Pacifica. I almost got torn to shards. Blendin tried to ran us over with a clock.

One of the rounds involved spears. Blendin almost got me in the chest. He did knock dipper down but Pacifica saved him. Then the next round we won but dipper broke his arm. As the games progressed we kept getting more broken bones. Dipper was impaled by a pole in the side. The fact he still alive suprise me. Also Pacifica looks like she taken to many hits to the head. She cant even walk straight.

As time went on we were tied with Blendin. The last round was laser tag. Dipper was out of the games from blood loss. We had hurry or he was a goner. Me and Pacifica each took a gun. But Pacifica was to out of it to shoot. So she had to disqualify too. Will I guess it's just me. The game was tough. I learned from the beginning not to get hit. Because the guns were not toys but real laser guns.

Blendin almost got me in the head or the chest. I almost him a few times too. Pacifica was distracting me with her insane cheers. She also crying for me to hurry for dippers sake or whining because of her head injuries.

"Stop distracting me Pacifica!" I yelled back at her. I gave up my position to Blendin. I was hiding behind a wall. He shot me aiming for the head but only getting my ear. Oh shit that hurts. I put my hand to were my ear use to be.

"Watch out Gideon!" Pacifica warned me but it was to late. Blendin kicked me in the back. I fell onto my face. Ouch that hurts. I thinks broke my nose. He kicked my side sending me onto my back. He pointed the laser gun to my head. He smirked and was about pull the trigger but he had stop. A shadow appeared behind him and sent him flying. The shadow revealed to be a blue triangle. He turned to the time baby. The leader of the future. The triangle bowed to the baby. Then it spoke.

"My dear lord let me compete. One of these kids is my master lover. She would really hate if he were to die. And would not be good for you. If you made her anger". The time baby nodded at the triangle.

"You can do what you want Will Cipher". The time baby spoke. The triangle bowed to the baby. A laser gun appeared in his hands. Blendin who was knocked out until now. He was furious over the fact time baby allowed this thing to compete. But before could retort his opinion. Will shot a laser at his leg. He fell to the ground. Holding his shot leg. Will didnt stop he kept shooting at Blendin until he was nothing but dust.

I wanted to puke from what I saw. Ip wasn't the only wanted to puke. Pacifica was gagging up our breakfast. We heard clapping and cheers. We looked up the audience seemed please by what had happen. Time baby was just smiling.

"The kids and will Cipher have won the globnar. They have won the rights to a time wish. And chose what is done to their competitor!" The time baby spoke. But wasn't Blendin was shot until he was nothing but dust. A flash light appeared in the time babies hand. "But as seeing that their competitor is no more. What is your wish childern?".

Before I could speak. Pacifica had spoken up. "Just please let us go and heal our wounds. My friend is barley holding on". That's when I realized dipper was looking like dead man walking. The time baby nodded. A bright develop us. When the light disappered. We were back at the shack. Where we were suppose to help wendy with the artifact. That Stan had brought back from Cuba.  Our wounds have been healed. In each of our hands was a metals. A voice was heard in our heads.

"These metals is your award for defeating Blendin and not showing mercy to an enemy that willing to kill childern". The voice was gone. The blue triangle clenched the metal in his hands. He was crying. Dipper looked ashamed. Before dipper could say a thing. The triangle dissappered. I was going question how dipper knew the demon. But Wendy interrupted me.

"Hurry up you guys. I dont have all day". We rushed to help Wendy. Later we had dinner at our place. Wendy had left to have a date with Robbie. Dipper told us everthing about the triangle. When he and mabel were ten. They used a incantation in journal 2 to bring forth a demon. The demon was will. Dipper said he is a kind demon. But Mabel used that kindness to enslave Will to her side. Pacifica cried for the demon. I was anger at dipper kept this from me. But knowing Mabel I can understand why he didnt tell me. But was the lover demon was talking about? It must have to be me. Because Mabel hates Pacifica guts. And dipper is her younger twin brother.

Dipper had to leave. He said he needed to check on will. We both hugged him good bye and to see him tomorrow.

Dipper pov

When got home. Mabel was anger. She was taking her anger out on Will. She was whipping with a whipping stick. He chained to the wall. His screams filled the our half of the mansion. Even if it was loud enough for grunkle to hear. It wouldnt matter he wasn't even at home. He went to Greece to collect Hade's helmet. That was discovered last week.

I rushed to Mabel. Grabbing the whip from her hands. I was crying. She turned her head to me. She was furious.

"Please mabel dont hurt him. He saves me today. It was my flaut I got hurt. Please punish me not him". I was shaking. Mabel anger soften. I let go of the whip. I had to say it the way she like it. I warped my arms around her neck. "Please daddy punish me. Not the slave. Princess has been a bad little girl. She needs her daddy to punish her. She needs her daddy to fuck out her brains. Please daddy I need you to fill me with your cock".

Mabel dropped the whip to the ground. She was smirking "baby girl I guess I leave this trash to be. If I can punish my bitch. Who thought he could die by someone else". She warp her around my small waist. And leaned into my ear. "Let's give this trash a show of how princess is a bitch in heat for daddies cock.

The rest night was spent being fucked by Mabels strap on. As she also choke and beat me in front of the one I love.