Part fifteen

A/n:
I'm gonna start putting meps with the pics sometimes.

The team met back in the lounge at about 9pm. The usually plain room had been thoroughly decorated by Hunk and Pidge. Blankets hung from the ceiling to make a tent-like area in the center. The floor was covered in blankets and cushions from all of their rooms and it was lit by blue and purple fairy lights that Coran had managed to find.
The game console was already set up by one of the walls, Pidge and Allura were competitively playing against each other.

Keith and Shiro walked in together, after Shiro had spent the past half an hour coaxing Keith into coming to join them. Keith wore black shorts and a loose red shirt.

Lance turned away when he felt his face start to heat up, and instead started to watch Allura getting more and more frustrated with the game. Lance wore a loose blue lion onesie (Hunk had to help help him choose between that and his shark onesie because apparently Lance has a onesie obsession).

Hunk arrived next with Coran and trays of snacks and some kind of Altean alcohol  which Lance really hoped wasn't nunvil.
They set the trays on the sofas and huddled into their fort.
"Is that... alcohol?" Shiro apprehensively asked,
"Why yes! I believe that is what number 3 called it. I managed to find another alcoholic Altean beverage so we could play a game I believe number 2 told me about."
Coran twirled his mustache while Hunk grinned.
"I thought it would be fun to play never have I ever, it could help us get closer as a team.. so yeah."
Hunk trailed off as Shiro shifted apparently thinking about it.
"But your all a bit too young for this don't you think, especially Pidge."
Pidge scoffed, Keith shrugged and grabbed a glass, while lance smirked.
"Pidge doesn't have to drink but the rest of us would be old enough due to the intergalactic drinking age."
Shiro still seemed reluctant but with some coaxing from Allura the game began with the rule that Pidge would have to do a dare instead of drinking.

The seven of them sat in a circle, the video game long forgotten.
Hunk took his turn first and nervously but his lip until he thought of one.
"Er.. never have I ever... had a part time job."
Lance huffed, muttering about it being targeted, and drank along with Shiro while Pidge explained the idea of a part time job to Coran and Allura.
They went round the circle until it got to Shiro, who grinned maliciously at Keith, "Never have I ever stolen off of anyone here."
Keith grumbled and drank while Pidge quietly shifted and then asked for a dare. She was dared to run round the group acting like a Pigeon until she needed a new dare.

Next was Keith. He glared at Shiro and cleared his throat, "Never have I ever made out in a church."
Shiro went a deep shade of red and drank. Lance was spluttering while Hunk and Pidge laughed.
It was Pidge's turn next. She changed the game truth or dare and she asked Lance, seen as he'd been the one to dare her before.

"Erm.. dare." Lance realized his mistake when Pidge struggled to contain her giggles.
"I dare you to sit in Keith's lap for the rest of the game."
Hunk burst out laughing while Lance and Keith both turned a bright shade of red.

Grumbling, Lance made his way over to Keith and plopped down between his legs.
Lance went next, still red-faced, and glared at both Hunk and Pidge, flipping the game back to never have I ever, before deciding, "Never have I ever called a teacher, and I quote, "soggy mistake of a breadstick""
Keith snorted while Hunk practically fumed, "She didn't know the difference between granulated and caster sugar."
Coran and Shiro looked thoroughly confused while Allura produced a head set.
"Paladins! I have the most enticing idea! This headset allows us to see specific memories, we could use it to actually experience these moments with you."
The paladins looked at each other before shrugging, each of them with their own plans in mind.