2 - 2425 constance

2

we've been traveling for a bit now. honestly it's probably been weeks and me and Ellie weren't doing too bad actually.

"so what's next?" I asked leaning against the wall on the boat. we took the boat in the aquarium from Seattle and it still worked surprisingly.

"2425 Constance" Ellie said whole pointing to it on the sheet of paper. i looked at the map and said "alright you know if there's any infected here?".

she shook her head and said "nope not a clue I don't even know if she's actually here but it has to be it cause it's the last place on the paper".

we got out the boat and made our way up to the street. we found our way to where we needed to go and of course ran into infected. it seems to be getting worse and worse these days but this has been going on for a long times.

we took them out but we had to sneak past some since there were shamblers as well and they are hard to kill sometimes.

we crawled under a wall that was broken and now it was just down the hill. i stretched my arms out then said "alright remember to stay alert out there don't know what mess we could get into".

she nodded and we headed down hill. we continued to walk but then Ellie got caught in a trap and a tree branch stabbed her in the side.

"Ellie!!!" I said and quickly got out my knife to cut her down. Before I could even do that I was tackled to the ground and pinned down.

"let go of me!!" I said as I tried to fight him off. 2 other men came running towards us and cut Ellie down and she fell to the ground a lot of her blood already on the ground.

"let her go!" I yelled still trying to fight the man off. they just huffed and looked at Ellie.

"man she got messed up" one of them said backing up. the clicker that was hanging scared him and of course Ellie being cocky said something.

"you look like you shit your pants... what a little bitch"

he pulled her up since she pissed her off aiming her hand at the clicker. the guy on top of me was distracted so I took the opportunity to grab the knife from his pants and stabbed him in the neck.

Ellie turned the guy towards the clicker and he was getting bit and I pulled out my gun and shot the bigger guy in the leg a couple times making him fall to the ground.

i stood up and aimed the gun at the man as Ellie asked him questions and she aimed her gun as well. Ellie was bit but since she's immune she'll be fine I hope.

we now knew where Abby was and I shot the guy in the head. Ellie grabbed her stuff and she was about to leave but I stopped her and said "we're patching you up first"

she looked at me and said "y/n we have a lead and we have to get going quickly". she was desperate to go now.

"Ellie how are you gonna find her when your in pain when you walk" I said arguing back. Ellie just shook her head and said "I'm find y/n com-"

"Ellie!!.... just let me help you" I said with a raised voice at first but I lowered it afterward.

Ellie looked at me surprised since I never really raise my voice at her. she sighed then sat in front of me. i sat behind her.

i got some tweezers and pulled out all the wood I saw in her wound and it hurt but if I didn't then it would still hurt.

after that I put some medicine on it and patched it up. "okay.. your good now" I said putting everything back in my bag and standing up. Ellie grabbed her bag and said "thank you". I nodded putting my bag on my back.

"let's follow the tracks"

i'm posting another chapter right after this cause I'm in the mood to write a lot lol so see you in like 30 minutes maybe more.