Wanna join my crew?

"Hey (f/n)!" your brother Micheal said.
"Oh hi whats up" you glanced up to see him."nothing really just wanted to tell you the marines are here again. To search the house." Your village was filled with marines and if you ever spoke about pirates they will eliminate you."DAMN IT AGAIN...THEY WERE JUST HERE YESTERDAY!" "well you did hear about the pirate that came here a week ago looking for a place to stay and someone helped him out. Ever since marines have been keeping a close eye on everyone."
*BANG*
you and Micheal quickly ran downstairs to see what the bang was."DAD!" you and micheal said in usion. your dad was on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him."WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" you asked falling to your knees."He was a threat to us all. He was a ship builder he could've been helping pirates." "YOU CANT JUST ASSUME." "Well looks like we're gonna have a problem here." next thing you knew you saw your brother get stabbed.your eyes widened in terror."Why? why are you doing this?" " Are you (f/n) (l/n)?"you looked up and nodded."well we heard that you ate a devil fruit and have special powers is that true?" you had trouble trying to answer so you just nodded. "well we consider the consumer of the fruit is a pirate or wants to be a pirate. so we have strict orders to kill you." you looked down seeing a pool of blood surround you. 'well i cant just let them kill me I have to fight for my brother and my dad and live on.Even though my power will hurt people I have to.' you thought. "Im not going to let you kill me got that Life is a game it's kill or be killed!" you yelled and then charged "FIRE BALL SPIT." the power you contained from the fruit was fire."Well well interesting power" He then swung his fist and punched you in the face. you flew against a wall. The man then took out a sword and walked torwards you. Before he could do anything you flung fire at him,he dodged and rammed into you then lifted his sword. As he swung down you squeezed your eyes shut waiting for the impact but there was none. You opened your eyes and saw a boy with a straw hat infront of you holding the sword."You ok?" the boy asked turning to you nodded. "good now let me deal with this bozo and then I will introduce myself properly." "You think a pirate like you can defeat me?" next thing you saw was the boy stretch his arm out and punched the man in the face and the battle ended just like that."you ate the devil fruit too?" you asked. The boy turned to you and smiled and walked torwards you "Im Monkey D Luffy it's nice to meet you-" "(f/n) (l/n) is my name thanks for saving me" you said as you stood up."No problem (f/n)."  "I thought pirates couldnt enter the village." Luffy just smiled. "Me and my crew can get through anything." "Not to be rude, but why are pirates here any way I thought they tried to avoid marines?" "Well we heard someone here had powers and wanted that persson to join our crew." you stared at him and then said "let me guess the person ate the devil fruit and that person is me." Luffy smiled even wider and asked "Do you want to join my crew and find the One Piece?" your eyes widened and then you looked at your dead family and said "I will become a member of your crew to get away from the marines and world government even if that means becoming a criminal." "THEN LETS GET GOING!" Luffy grabbed your hand and ran.