The island part 2

-----------------------your pov---------------------

When I opened my eyes I saw I was in a jail-like room. It's cramped, stuffy, and dark in here. I tried to get up, but as soon as I moved I was pulled back.

My hands and feet were chained to the wall.

"oh you're awake" I heard someone say as I looked in the direction were it was coming from I saw the man from earlier."were am I? Who are you?"

"you're full of questions aren't you?" The shadow man said as he walked closer."You shouldn't have seen me or have stepped foot on the island. Don't worry I won't hurt you." He said as he knelt near me taking some of my hair and putting his face to it."What do you want with me?" I asked as he just chuckled."What I want is to use you." " what do you mean by use?" The man leaned close to my ear "As bait to lure Luffy" "what?! why?!" I askes shock 'what does he want with Luffy?' I thought confused. "He took you away from me I'm the one that killed your mother, brother, and father." "WHAT?!"
--------------------------Luffy's pov---------------

"(f/n)" I yelled running around the island. "Luffy look at this" I hear Nami say." What is it?" "this looks like a village used to be here." I looked around and noticed a burn mark on the ground."hey Nami look" "Why would there be a burn mark here and not on the ruins unless....(f/n) was here it looks like she was struggling."

Nami said as she picked up a rag that had a strange odor."you mean someone took her?!" I yelled As a strange man came up and knocked Nami out. I got into a fighting stance.

"If you want to see (f/n) alive you will come with me and do as I say."