Accepting

"Then how do we get (f/n) back? we only have an hour." Nami said while Memory looked down in thought. 'how?' she thought.

-------------------your pov-------------------------

"Damn I was so close. If only I finished now there's only an hour left before I disapear with Memory forever. I regret wanting to forget I wish I wasn't so weak. I keep making Luffy and everyone fight for me. Why am I so useless?" I mumbled "You're not useless." "mom?!" I said shocked."Hi sweetie" "but how? you died."

"I'm part of your memory you didn't want to forget. Remember?" I ran up to her tears coming down my cheeks. "I remember I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, but I can't stay long." I stopped in my tracks and looked at her."What do you mean?"

"I came here to tell you the way you can win back control." She said coming closer and whispered in my ear so that only I could hear."You have to accept emotionless as part of you." "ok"

"EMOTIONLESS I KNOW YOU CAN HERE ME. I ACCEPT YOU." emotionless laughed at this."how did you like my trick it was the final stage to my plan of complete takeover and you walked right into my trap. Now that you've accepted me there's no way you will be free and you will die soon."  "WHAT YOU BISH HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!" I yelled as tears of anger and sorrow streamed down my face."I can't do anything right. Now I'm going to hurt the Straw hats even more. Now I'm going to die with all my memories of the good times still locked inside memory are all going to die in about five minutes." I said as I sat fown hugging my knees to my chest.

-------------------Memory's pov-----------------

'I don't feel good. Dis something happen to (f/n)?' I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard emotionless laugh."It's all over now (f/n) has accepted me and in five minutes Memory and her will disapear." "WHAT SHE WOULDN'T ACCEPT YOU!" I yelled as she continued to laugh. "Oh yes she did she said she wants all of you dead and wants me to use my power to do so. She knew she will die in the process, but she was sure she wanted you guys dead and Memory gone." "she wouldn't" Luffy said in almost a whisper."Oh but she did. She also told me to tell you Luffy that she always hates you from the start, but she couldn't just kill you because she knew the others would get in her way."

"I'm (f/n)'s memories and she loves the Straw hats and will never hurt them. So in order for her to accept you must've tricked her." I said angrily

"Well this scheme worked I've wasted more of your time. Now you only have two minutes til midnight."

"DAMN YOU!!" I heared someone say as I looked and saw a shadow figure shaped like a girl come out of which was now emotionless and punched her in the face."So I see you've escaped (f/n). Now what are you going to do?" emotionless said getting into a fighting stance."Simple I'm gonna kill you." and with that I guess it's (f/n) walked up to me and put a hand to my heart closed her eyes and said, "I accept all pain and want my memories back." with that said a light glew up and....