SPIDERS?!

with that said a light glew up and.....

-------------------------your pov-------------------

there was a flash of light and I saw memory slowly fading and smile "thank you (f/n) for everything." she said and then faded away completely then all pain came back to me, but I didn't mind. When the light started to dim down I saw the Straw hats. "(f/n) is that actually you?" they asked."yes it is actually me." right when I said that Luffy ran to me and hugged me the impact caused me to fall down. "I'm so glad you're alright. I thought I lost you." "ahem...we thought" I heard zoro say.

"Ummmm....ya....I meant to say that" Luffy said his face was bright red. Luffy got up and held a hand out to me."thank you" I said "for what?" Luffy asked."For everything" I said as everyone came up to me and group hugged."you had us worried there." I heard Sanji say "I mean who would I marry?" he added as I punched him.

"We will never be together." I said as I had an Erza aura (you know Erza when Gray and Natsu fight how she has that scary aura).

"Look at the time I have to make food." sanji said as he scattered away.

"but it's midnight" Nami said "oh well as long as he is far away from me" I said as everyone laughed."Hey (f/n) why did you only want to remember your mom?" Robin asked as everyone loosened from the hug "Well....she had a major influence of who I am and if I forgot her I wouldn't know who (f/n) even is. I'm sorry I just wanted to forget about pain and all I did was cause it. I'm sorry I'm so useless I can't eve-" you're not useless don't you ever say that." Luffy said holding my shoulders looking at me straight in the eye.Silence filled the air "c'mon (f/n) you've been through a lot today you should really get some rest especially since the wound in your stomach still isn't healed." Chopper said breaking the silence."I feel like all I do now a days is rest." I said, "you heard Chopper bedtime" Luffy said as he picked me up bridal style. When we got to my room he placed me on the hammock."Goodnight" he said as he turned to leave."Luffy wait" "What is it (f/n)?" Luffy asked turning around."please don't leave" I said as he chuckled "sometimes you act like a child." " do not" I said pouting and crossing my arms.

--------------------------Luffy's pov---------------

"do not" (f/n) said pouting and crossing her arms.'she's so adorable'

"ok I'll stay,  but first let me check for monsters." "Hey I'm not a little kid. Thats not the reason I asked you to stay." she said "you sure the way you're acting says otherwise. Don't worry I wilk protect you from the scary monsters" I said chuckling which made her face turn bright red. "I AM NOT AFRAID OF MONSTERS!" she yelled."Oh ya then look behind you" I said as she turned around "AHHHHHHHH SPIDER" she screamed jumping out the hammock and wrapped her arms around my waist and burying her face in my side. "oh so spiders huh?" I said laughing "Shut up and please get rid of it." "Ok I will get rid of the one centimeter evil spider." "Hey it's at least two centimeters" (f/n) said.

*time skip thanks to a tap dancing spider*

After I got rid of the spider (f/n) thanked me and I put her back on the hammock."I will stay with you so no more one centimeter spiders can hurt you." "Shut up"

a/n~ woop woop you got your memory back. Don't worry this isn't the end....yet MWAHAHAHA. I mean you and Luffy still need to get together. sew you next time bye now ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)