Maita's Wedding plan

-----------------------your pov---------------------

The day I dreaded came and Omen brought me to a church and told me to get ready leading me to a dressing room with all my stuff for the wedding was.

"have you seen Maita?" Omen asked "No I haven't seen her since shopping yesterday." I said "Too bad she was going to be maid of honor. I will leave you to get ready." Omen said walking out and closing the door behind him. 'Did maita find Luffy?' I wondered as I slipped into my dress and put on my (f/c) flower crown vail that maita said I just had to get. I curled my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put my makeup on. I then finished off my look by slipping into my heels and putting on accessories. I looked in the mirror and faked a smile. I walked out the door of the dressing room and met a small man that smiled at me."ready?" he asked as we linked arms and the music started.

We headed down and then parted ways as the justice of the peace started talking.
----------------------Maita's pov------------------

I lead Luffy to the church and as we entered I saw the wedding had started."good we made it just in time. You ready?" I asked turning to Luffy."Yeah just tell me when to go." He said in a deep scary tone."You know she can't stop thinking about you." I told him, "She's been thinking about me?" he questioned "Yeah you're the only thing that seems to be on her mind" that brought a smile to his face.

"Ready?" "Ready"

-------------------------your pov--------------------------

I faced Omen and out of the corner of my eye I saw Maita and Luffy and I couldn't help, but smirk."What are you smiling at?" omen whispered,"I'm smiling because soon I'm going to be Mrs. Shade" I lied."I knew you would come around." he said smiling as the Justice of the peace continued.

"do you Omen take (f/n)-" "I do" Omen said cutting him off "well then, and (f/n) do you take Omen as-" "DAMN YOU BASTARD!!" I heard luffy yell as I see Omen got sent flying to a wall."Luffy!" I cried seeing him turn to me."(f/n) I missed you" he said running to me and hugged me.
------------------------Maita's pov----------------

I saw Luffy hug (f/n) and I ship it. 'I'm glad my plan worked'. Just as I thought that I saw Omen get up and his hand started glowing he was aiming for "LUFFY!!" I yelled as I jumped in front of him taking the hit. "MAITA!!" I hear (f/n) yell.
---------------------------your pov-----------------

"MAITA!!" I yelled kneeling next to her and cradling her."(f/n)" I hear her say weakly as all the guests flee the church."It's alright you're gonna be alright." I said comforting her as she smiled."I'm glad I helped my sister. I knew in the end Omen woul-" "Wait you knew this would happen?!" I asked shocked interrupting her."Yeah, I did the whole time putting the plan into action I knew I wouldn't make it. I want to die." she said as Luffy kneeled beside me. "This is what you get for helping these two. You were always a traitor maita and I can't let anyone who helps pirates or devil fruit eaters live." Omen said grabbing a piece of wood and started walking torwards maita. "NO I WON'T LET YOU NEAR HER!" I yelled covering her as omen raised his arm."Looks like the wedding is off. We can't have a wedding without a bride." he said as he swung the wood at me, but the impact never came Luffy blocked it by breaking the wood and crushing omen's fist. "First you take (f/n) then try to kill your own sister. I've had enough of you." Luffy said picking omen up and bashing his head through a window and reputably punching his face until no more movement came from him. Now laid the lifeless body of Omen."(f/n) this is goodbye." I hear maita say taking my attention away from Luffy,"NO YOU CAN'T DIE!" I cried as she stroked my cheek."Don't cry please don't mourn over me when I'm gone." "You can heal yourself, can't you?" I asked with hope "I have nothing to live for. It would just be a waste of magic." Maita said as tears welled from her eyes "You can join the Straw hats and help Chopper in the infirmary. You have so much to live for" I said as Luffy cameover and said "Maita I can tell (f/n) cares for you like a sister and you would make a great addition to the crew. What do you say?"

"Ok I will join"