FOOD

You cried for a while then finally calmed down and loosened your grasp from luffy."you ok?" Luffy asked while he looked at you in a concerned stare. You smiled and nodded

-------------------------------------------------------Luffy(pov)---------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw (f/n) smile after I asked if she was alright. Her smile is cute and her eyes are beautiful now I know what Sanji was talking about. WAIT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT I JUST MET HER TODAY!

"Luffy?" (f/n) said "Ya" I answered "Sanji said food is ready" "FOOOOOODDDDD" I yelled and quickly grabbed (f/n)s hand we both blushed and I started to run. When we got there I saw Sanji made "MEAT" I quickly sat down and motioned (f/n) to sit next to me. I quickly ate all the meat On my plate and demanded for seconds, but Sanji refused to give me more. I felt a tap on my sholder and turned to (f/n) and she asked "do you want some?" as she handed me some meat. My face started to turn hot and of course Zoro noticed and a devilish smirk came across his face."Hey Luffy your face is turning red maybe (f/n) should kiss you and make you feel better." this got everyones attention and I turn to (f/n) and she is bright red.

-----------------------------------------------------Your(pov) --------------------------------------------------------------------

After Zoro said that my face turned red and I saw Luffy look at my face and he was bright red to.

"So Luffy likes (f/n) I should've known her beauty would be noticed by others." Sanji said then the room was filled with everyone laughing except me and Luffy our faces were still bright red.

Hey guys...how do you like it so far? I hope you like it please leave comments and tell me if you like it I will update asap