Chapter 7: Gemelle

I chased down an angry Arien and promised to kick that Adam guy's ass when I see him again. Arien pushed Luciano out the way of Leonardo who looked equally drunk and confused.

                "Hey Arien, what's up?" He smiled curiously. That seemed to have made Arien even more upset as she breathed out her nose.

                "You kissed Jemini?" She asked calmly as she placed one hand on her hip and balled the other one into a fist. Confused, Leonardo nodded his head and shrugged.

                "Yeah," He chuckled, almost reminiscing as he grabbed the ping pong ball out of a scared Luciano.

                "What the hell, Leonardo Samir?"  Arien stomped, "Why?"

                "I don't know?" He shrugged, "Why not?"

"For one, she disrespected me at school." She fumed.

"Exactly," He breathed, "you." He went back to focusing on his aim, eyeing his target.  Arien opened her mouth but no words came out.

"We're not exactly together Arien." Leonardo took a shot at the beer pong table. "You said so last night."

"I know but-"

"It shouldn't matter who I kiss." He stated, once again leaving Arien speechless. She took a deep breath and grinned as she strutted over to Luciano.

                "You're absolutely right, Leo." She said as she grabbed Luciano by his belt loop and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Luciano threw his hands in the air to show Leonardo that he wasn't touching her or even enjoying the kiss, but his face said otherwise as he kissed her back. Arien bit his lower lip and then kissed it before turning to face an irate  Leonardo.

                "Bro." Luciano began. Leonardo placed one hand in the air signaling Luciano to stop speaking.  He took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

                "Arien," He growled, "You did not have to do that."

                "Babe." She purred, imitating Leonardo from earlier. "Live a little."

                "Not with fucking Luciano!"

                "You did not have to kiss Jemini either," She yelled back. "But you did, and now here we are!"

                "It was a stupid kiss Arien." Leonardo yelled, "It was innocent and meant nothing!"

"That's not what his boner said." An amused Jemini said, making her way through the little crowd that had formed.

                "You bitch." Arien growled, revealing her fangs.

                "I wish you would fucking do something." Jemini grinned, "You'll end up in Detention, right next to Benvolio."

                "Is this really about Benvolio, again?" Arien rolled her eyes, retracting her fangs. "It's been over a year and you keep making me feel guilty about a guy who tried to kill me.  When will you get over it?"

                "When Benvolio is out of that hell hole." She hissed.

                "Oh, and Arien, I did get over it," Jemini chuckled, "When I was on top of Leonardo 10 minutes ago in the bedroom."

My knees got weak.  I could literally see the betrayal in Arien's eyes as she bounced glances from Leonardo to Jemini.

                "What the fuck are you doing?" I said in thought to Jemini who stood there feeling accomplished.