Adam/ Apollo

The feeling of something tickling my nostrils had me swiping my face; the uncomfortable feeling slowly bringing me to the brink of consciousness.

A few seconds after brushing it away, the same feeling returned. Except, the ticklish feeling was moving across my face, away from my nostrils towards my chin.

Slowly prying my eyes open, I was met with the sleeping face of Retribution.

She was laying on her stomach, her face inches away from my own with her hair tangled like a bird's nest.

A few strands touching my face with every breathe.

Startled, I jumped out of the bed.

The sudden movement caused my head to throb, my neck to hurt, and the room to spin.

"What the fuck?" I muttered, gripping my head.

Retribution stirred slightly from my reaction but remained fast asleep.

The dream, she was having, of her bathing in the blood of her enemies probably too enticing to bring her back to the land of the living.

The throbbing in my head intensified, quickly overpowering the pain, I was feeling, in my neck.

"Where the fuck am I?" I continued to mutter, looking around.

The room looked to be a standard guest room.

A king size bed with a bedside table, a TV mounted on the wall, two closed doors, and clothes littering the floor.

That observation made me come to a startling realization that I was naked.

Stark naked.

Bare ass naked.

In my birthday suit naked.

The word 'fuck' skewed from my lips repetitively, as I made my way back to the bed.

"Maybe nothing happened. I'm just naked cause I got hot. Yes, that's it, Adam. You got hot in the middle of the night and decided to strip. Yup" I thought as I gently lift one end of the blanket covering Nemesis.

Butt ass naked.

She was totally and completely naked.

"Shit shit shit" I muttered, gripping my neck as the pain increased.

This is the last thing I need, right now, is the Queen of Werewolves tailing my ass.

I already have this 'white haired' stranger stalking me, an ex who wouldn't leave me alone, and now this new thing with Lucien.

Wait...

Lucien?

What about Lucien?

Where did that thought even come from?

Why did I suddenly have a feeling that I am forgetting something very important?

The sound of knocking drew me out of my musing.

"Yes?"

"Dude open the door" came a muffled reply.

Opening the nearest door revealed an empty closet.

"Tsk. The other one" said the muffled voice again.

Walking across the room to the only door left, I opened it to reveal Dion on the other side, tapping away on his phone.

"Took you long enough" he said, still staring at his phone.

"It's difficult doing anything with this massive hangover. If you were that desperate to get in, you could have just opened the door yourself" I stated, attempting to keep my facial expressions to a minimum, to not further my suffering.