CHAPTER 11

Y/N AND TAYLOR SENT A CODE TO GET RID OF THE PREVIOUS ONE THEY SENT SO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME COULD CONTINUE.

It was the last quarter, the score 66 to 67 in favor of the West High knights. West High was in possession of the ball. They pass to another player but Troy intercepted it with eleven seconds left on the clock. He runs to the other side of the court. He passes  it to Zeke seeing he couldn't make the shot. Zeke grabs the ball, then passes back it to Troy once Troy and a clear shot of the net.

"Come on, Troy!" Y/N shouts from the sidelines, wearing a red dress having changed out of her other outfit to show school spirit.

Troy shoots the ball, it sailing through the air and into the net as the buzzer sounds. The crowd bursts into excited cheers, Y/N jumping up and down from beside Taylor. "East High has won the championship." The announcer says.

"We did it!" Y/N exclaims, happy as Troy gets lifted up by his teammates.

"Troy! Troy! Troy!"

Coach Bolton is handed the trophy, him thanking them, before he walks over to his team as they set Troy down onto the ground. He hands Troy the trophy, the crowd cheering even more.

"What team!?"

"Wildcats!"

"What team!?"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats, get your head in the game!"

Troy hands the trophy to Chad as he hugs his dad.

"Congrats."

"Oh, thanks, dad." Troy replies as Ms. Darbus walks up to the two.

"Bravo."

"Brava." Coach Bolton says causing her to cheer.

Y/N sneaks up from behind Troy, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Congratulations, wildcat!"

"Oh," Troy exclaims, pulling her around into the front of his body, so he can face her, "what about your team?"

"We won too!" Y/N exclaims as Troy pulls her closer to him, leaning down.

"Yo," Chad says running up to them, causing Troy to let go of Y/N as Chad hands him a basketball. "Team voted you the game ball, captain."

"Yeah, thank you." Troy says pushing Chad away from them, re wrapping his free arm around Y/N. "Thanks a lot."

Troy leans down and kisses her, her wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. They pulled apart hearing footsteps come close to them, but Troy sneaks in a quick peck before the person arrived.

"Chad just asked me out!" Taylor exclaims pulling Y/N away from Troy.

Y/N squeals along with Taylor as Sharpay and Ryan walk up to then, "Well congratulations. I guess I'm going to be the understudy in case you can't make one of the shows. So break a leg." Sharpay says causing Y/N to look at Taylor alarmed. Sharpay laughs seeing their expressions, "In a theatre it means good luck."

Y/N laughs along before joining the circle as Troy comes up from behind Kelsey who looks lost.

"Composer." Troy says causing her to turn around. Troy hands her the game ball saying, "Here's your game ball. You deserve it playmaker."  The crowd cheers for Kelsey as Y/N hugs Chad in congrats.

"Hey, Y/N?" Chad asks when she was about to hug someone else.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for getting Troy to say all those things about you." Chad admits sheepishly, looking down. "I hope you can forgive me."

Y/N laughs before hugging him again. "It's ok, Chad. It's forgotten. But if you hurt, Taylor, I'll hurt you." Y/N says seriously causing him to nod.

"But you have to promise not to hurt Troy in return, ok?" Chad asks Y/N causing her to nod. "I won't hurt Taylor and you won't hurt Troy, deal?" He asks sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"Deal."

..................................................

"Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on let's have some fun
Together, we're there for each other every time
Together together come on let's do this right.

"Here and now its time for celebration
I finally figured it out (yeah yeah)
That all our dreams have no limitations
That's what its all about(yeah yeah)."  Troy sings walking towards Y/N.

"Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong (we make each other strong)
We're not the same
We're different in a good way
Together's where we belong." Y/N sings as she meets Troy in the middle of the gym.

"We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand.

"Make our dreams come true
Everybody now
Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on let's have some fun
Together, we're there for each other every time
Together together come on let's do this right.

"We're all here
And speaking out with one voice
We're going to rock the house (YEAH YEAH!)
The party's on now everybody make some noise
Come on scream and shout." Ryan sings, jumping into a crowd of people as Sharpay walks underneath the bridge they made with him.

"We've arrived because we're stuck together
Champions one and all
We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that.

"We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it.

"We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it
Wildcats sing along
Yeah, you really got it goin' on
Wildcats in the house
Everybody say it now
Wildcats everywhere.

"Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Let's get to it
Time to show the world
We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that.

"We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it.

"We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it
Wildcats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Let's get to it
Come on everyone!" They finish, still cheering over their victory.

Troy wraps his arms around Y/N as they cheer, Taylor, Chad, Ryan and Sharpay joining them. The six lock arms together, dancing. Y/N and Troy break away from them as they go through the crowd, Chad, Taylor, Sharpay and Ryan following after them.

Y/N smiles as she thinks about how just a couple of weeks ago, she was dreading the move to a new school. After all those moves, and switching schools, she's finally found the one she's meant to be in. She has amazing friends, she's in a play and she's has the most amazing boyfriend to stand by her. If so much can change in just a couple of weeks, she wonders what could happen in the remainder of the school year. She's not afraid cause she knows her friends will be there with her through and through.

After all, they're all in this together.