Seventeen - a perfect morning and an apology

YOUR POV

A few days after the amusement park all of the boys helped me move my things back into the dorms. It took us an entire weekend, and neither Kuroo nor I slept the entire time but it was worth it. Oikawa had a paper he had to write so I made him get rest but Kuroo insisted that as my big brother, a role he gave to himself when I first moved in, he wasn't going to let me stay up and pack all alone. 

Since Kenma was a programming major, he needed his own space for his large desk-top computer. We split my old room in half, dubbing one-half Kenma's hacking space and the other half my artistic quarters. My dresser was moved into Oikawa's room. Since we were dating now and had already done the deed, neither of us saw an issue in sleeping in the same bed. 

-

-

-

I rolled out of bed, walked over to my and Oikawa's shared closet, and put on my work uniform. None of us had classes for another week and a half due to spring break, however with Yuki visiting family I was left to run the coffee shop on my own. I didn't mind it really, it could just be stressful. 

I looked over at the brunet still curled up in bed, I would wake him before I left. I walked to the kitchen to see Akaashi, Kenma, and Nishinoya preparing breakfast. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Bitch!" Noya replied in a sing-song tone.

"Good morning (Y/N)-san" both Akaashi and Kenma replied in unison.

"What's for breakfast?" I questioned, peaking over Noya's shoulder.

"It's a surprise!!" He exclaimed, gently shoving me away.

We both giggled as I skipped over to Kenma, "Whatcha making?"

"Lunch for Kuroo." He replied, he's studying with a few guys from his class today so I thought I would be nice.

"That's thoughtful of you Kenma!" I explained, throwing a smile in the pudding boy's directions. To my surprise, he returned the gesture. 

"Do you have work today (Y/N)?" Akaashi asked, flipping a pancake onto a plate gently. 

"Yeah," I stated, "Although I'm a little nervous."

"Why's that?" the raven-haired owl asked.

"Well it's my friend's business," I admitted, "But she's visiting family so I'm going to be the only one working this week."

"Oh, I have an Idea!!!" Noya exclaimed, "To help you not get stressed why don't the three of us help you out!!" 

"That sounds fun." Akaashi said with a soft smile. 

"Sure," Kenma replied, "I've always wanted to know what working at a coffee shop was like."