chapter 17

That's how 15 minutes later we found ourselves flying over long island in a boat pulled by a hippogriff

Carter lands the boat just outside camp and newt and i climb out.

"thanks carter. We'll see you in 4 days" i say to him.

"see you mia" he says before the boat begins lift off again.

"come meet the demigods newt" i say smirking at him.

"no more flying....please" he asks

"you're no fun" i say rolling my eyes "but if everything goes to plan. We shouldn't have to"

We begin the short climb up to camp by the time we get there the sun is fully in the sky. It had to have been about 10 or 11 o'clock by then.  

"you think we can sneak in unnoticed?" i ask newt.

"when it's you. No way" he replies laughing.

We easily slip into camp without being noticed. That was. Until i remembered my cabin appeared when i arrived at camp.

"Dude. Where in hades did that cabin come from" a voice yelps.
"I don't know. It just appeared" another camper replied.
"And here I thought we could just sneak in" I mutter to newt.
"You. Sneak in. You always make the most noticeable entrance" newt laughs.
"Did you just say a cabin appeared" an unmistakable voice asks.
"Yeah. Right between the zeus and hera cabins" the camper exclaims. 
"No way. After all these years" a female voice agrees.
"What are you two on about" another voice says.
"It's happened before. The cabin" another male voice joins in. "Only one person can make that cabin appear"
"My dad always loved to embarrass me" I smirk joining in the conversation. 
They spin round as I speak.
"Mia?" Percy asked.
"Hey perce." I reply "long time no see. Man you got old"
I have to duck as he goes to hit the back of my head.
"Im only 21" he replies laughing. 
"And im 16" I reply rolling my eyes.
"Where the hades have you been" annabeth snaps.
"I think the question is where haven't I been" I laugh "but thats another story. Right now. We need to eat"
"We?" a familiar voice asks.
"Is that. Nico?" I ask. He smiles an actual smile.
"Hey mia" he waves.
"Who are you and what in hades underpants did you do to nico" I joke "and in answer to your question.  This is newt" I gesture to newt who is standing beside me.
"New half blood?" Clarisse asks "another one for the hermes cabin"
"Mortal" I supply
"How is he here then" percy asks.
Rolling my eyes I point at myself "daughter of choas. Creator of all. I can let people in. Seriously I thought we went over this last time."

"he's incredibly forgetful" annabeth says walking across and kissing him. I notice the ring on her finger i look to percy and sure enough he has one too

"YOU TWO GOT MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T SEND ME AN INVITE" i yell.

"we didn't exactly know where to send it" annabeth replies.

"you could have sent it to my dad" i grumble. "or you know. Have given it to carter or Sadie. Which seems to be another thing you didn't tell me"

"hey. You didn't tell us either" percy replies. Everyone is watching our exchange. "and we are a lot easier to find than you are"

"yeah. I guess. But something about losing your memory twice makes it a tad difficult to send letters" i reply.

"come on" percy laughs "let's go get some breakfast. We can talk about all this then"

7 stacks of pancakes later and we've finished exchanging stories.

"so wait....... you've been to the forbidden part of America?" leo asks.