Shuichis Birthday Special!

A/N: THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER AND DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN PLOT SO FAR! ITS JUST WHAT HIM AND RANTARO DID ON HIS BIRTHDAY

(Also I'm sorry this chapter is kinda long!)

Background info: rantaro stayed the night at shuichis!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rantaros POV- I woke up slightly before shuichi did! Sure enough he was cuddled up to me like I was his teddy bear, I quietly giggled to myself. Knowing shuichi was a heavy sleeper I got up and replaced myself with his teddy bear.(A/N- it's actually a Orca whale plush!)
Luckily! Shuichi couldn't tell the difference and   Still continued to sleep.

Knowing shuichi thought no one would remember his birthday, I planned a whole day for him! first we would go out for a bit! We're gonna go to the book store and then maybe a cafe, and when we get back I set up a surprise party for him with all of our class mates! ( all the drv3 cast is his classmates, minus monokuma and the monokubs). Kaede and kaito helped me plan this day out! us three were some of his best friends. I decided to check in with kaede.

~~~~~~~~~~Piano bitch~~~~~~~~~~~~
(rantaro is on the left, kaegay is on the right)

Hey,

                                                                                       heya! jeez your up early!

so are you? 

                                                                                           OKAY WELL- what do you need!

I just wanted to let you know!
the keys under the doormat!
me and shuichi will be leaving here
in about a hour or two... if he wakes up in time                                                                                                  

Gotcha! With everyone's help! Things will go according to plan!

alrighty im trusting you, dont mess it up...

im gonna go try to wake the beast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after talking to kaede i put my phone down and went to wake shuichi, i prepared coffee knowing how much he hates mornings.

i entered the bedroom and just as i thought, its gonna be a long morning.

i lightly tapped shuichis shoulder, "hey uh shuichi its time to get up"

to my surprised he hissed at me and pulled the blankets over his head, this went on for another 10 minutes before he finally woke up.

Shuichis POV-
"Ahhh- WHAT WHOS THERE" I yelled out after being shook awake from my deep sleep,
That's when I seen rantaro. "Oh uhm sorry" I said as I scratched my neck nervously.

"I have some stuff planned for today so it's time to get ready" rantaro told me with a smile

"Oh really I didn't think anyone would yknow really remember" I blushed slightly as I began to get ready for the day.

~~~~~time skip to when they're ready! And about to leave~~~~~

"Did you lock up?" Rantaro asked me
"Yup!" I happily replied
"So where exactly are we going?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek

The rest of the ride was quiet as I wondered where we were going, that was until I seen one of my favourite book stores, it also was right next to the cafe me and rantaro went to a lot after school.

We got both got out of the car and went into the book store, I found one of my favourite books, I was about to pay when rantaro came up behind me and insisted on paying. I didn't fight or cause problems so I let him pay. I tried to ask him if he wanted me to pay him back but everytime he insisted I didn't and it was a birthday gift.

As we walked to the cafe, rantaro told me he had two more surprises for me.

Me and rantaro ordered our usual drinks and then found a spot.

~~~~~~~~time skip to when there on there way home~~~~~~~

When we pulled into the drive way, rantaro smirked and handed me the keys.

I opened the door to find my class screaming happy birthday to me, I blushed and pulled down my hat at the kind gesture.

Shuichi and his friends spent that night partying and enjoying themselves, and to go on record it was the best birthday shuichi ever had.

~~~~~~time skip to after the party~~~~~~~

(Yes this is still shuichis pov!)

Exhausted after everyone left, I flipped myself on my bed next to rantaro.

"I still have one more surprise to give you" rantaro told me

"W-wait what! No you've done enough for my"

And that's when he kissed me.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- sorry this one is kinda long and bad! I might edit later but! For now! Take this!
AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BEST BOY. (I originally wrote this on his birthday but only managed to finish it today!)

Wowies, 784 words!