Chapter 25 <3 <3

Unedited

Notice the hearts? Yeah it's cus, though I did say that this chapter wouldn't be Sex, there are still other things these two can do ;) 

        Warning: I attempt to give you guys a major nose bleed but no promises... 
Also, there is a whole shit ton of fluff in the begginging, and in the middle and at the end. Basically a big mix. 

********I HAVE HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE AT ALL RECENTLY, IF IT TAKES FOREVER TO UPDATE IT'S BECAUSE MY LIFE IS SHIT AND I HAVE MOTIVATION FOR LITTERALLY NOTHING. I'M SORRY AHEAD OF TIME, BUT I JUST... CAN'T EVEN WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW. SORRY MY PACK <3*****

Their shower on the side ;)

         "Beautiful, don't stress yourself out, go take a shower and I'll meet you down stairs with breakfast." He whispers. 

        I move away from him, and even tho I'm blushing, I don't cover up as I walk to the bathroom door. When I get to the door frame, I turn back to him. 

        "Come join me." I say, staring him right in the eyes, so he knows that I meant it. 

        "Are you sure?" 

        "Yes. I trust you, I know you wont do anything I don't want you to." 

        Stephans POV:

        My heart stops, and a big grin takes over my face. My beautiful, perfect mate, trusts me enough to take a shower with me. It might not mean much to others, but because of Mason's past, I completely understand why he's not comfortable with seeing naked men or anything of that sort currently. But earlier, when he was starring at me when I first got out of the bed, after he had given me a little show on accident, I felt pride rip through my chest as he gawked and complemented me. 

        I'm so proud of him, he's come so far, and I couldn't have possibly asked for a more perfect mate. 

        "You d-don't have t-to." Mason stutters, looking up at me through his lashes, and I imminently walk up to him and wrap my arms around him and press a gentle kiss to his perfect pouty pink lips. 

        "I would be honoured, beautiful. I'm sorry, I was just thinking how proud I am of you, and to call you mine." I whisper against his lips and he blushes bright red. 

        "Oh, okay, then come on." He giggles and walks into the bathroom. 

        I pull out two large towels, and set them on the counter for afterwords, And when I turn around, Mason is working on the nobs to turn the extravagant shower on. I'm not going to lie here, Mason's shower is amazing. I also think it's incredibly adorable, that both his bathroom and bedroom are wolf themed, and that his walk in shower looks like a mini cave almost. He's so cute. 

        I watch as he gets the water started, and I take yet another moment to drag my eyes over his body. I know why I'm being so perverted lately, I think it's my wolf going into rutt, which is weird. But I don't worry about it just yet, I'll just try to refrain form mating with him forcefully, and wait until we have a conversation about what's going to be happening soon. Well, hopefully soon. 

        And then... shit. 

        I guess the water had gotten up to a proper temperature because Mason steps under the stream, and his hair slowly soaks with water, and then there's streams of water going down his back, one leading directly down his crack, and I did not think this through, because how am I supposed to get through this with a boner?