hands

armins pov: ive liked eren for ahwile now, i might even be in love at this point. everything about him is perfect, the way his hair flows, how his eyes glow whenever he's happy (which is rare), the way his hands write, the way he says things, how he- "armin!?" i was interrupted by eren during my daydream. "wanna go for some pizza? i'm super duper hungry man!!" he said. i was hesitant but i always enjoying spending time with eren, so why not. a got in the passengers seat and eren got in the drivers seat, and started driving. i couldn't help but stare. even the way he drives is perfect. his side profile was ethereal. he turns his head and glances at me, which causes me to panic and i quickly turn my head away. he puts his focus back on the road and i turn my gaze back towards him, still amazed. the way he was effortlessly spinning the wheel with his right hand was slightly arousing me somehow. "shit" i said under my breathe as i started to feel my pants tighten a little. i tried to think of something else and distract myself but i couldn't help to think of the things i wanted him to do to me, even with just his right hand. "is everything okay, armin?" eren said. "yeah, why wouldn't they be?" i said with slightly a broken smile. "i don't know you just seem a little anxious i guess." ...how did he know? that's impressive, i thought i was good at hiding my emotions. i removed my jacket and set it on my lap, hoping to hide my erection. eren gave me an odd look but he seemed to brush it off since i tend to do things like that often. what felt like ages later, we finally made it to pizza hut. i wrapped my jacket around my waist, desperate for eren to not notice. we walk in and i quickly admit to eren "i have to use the restroom, i'll be right back" he smiles and nods. "before you go, what do you want on your pizza?" he said. "just cheese please" i said quickly. i practically ran into the restroom, eren probably saw but i hope he'll just figure i really have to go. i reach the bathroom, and check all the urinals and stalls, and let out a sigh of relief when i realize nobody is in here. i enter the stall farthest from the door, i put down the toilet top and lock the stall. i unbuckle my ripped jeans and drop them, along with my boxers, revealing my aching member. i began to stroke with my hand and let out a relaxed sigh. i keep stroking, picking up more pace with each stroke, letting small moans escape my lips. "eren..." i whisper. i'm just about to reach my climax when i'm interrupted by the sound of the door opening. i quickly open my eyes and bite my lip to prevent anymore sounds coming from my mouth. i look down and i don't recognize their shoes, thankful it's not eren. i stand there for a minute contemplating whether or not to finish. it's risky but i decide to, since i know i'll be cranky if i don't. i cover my mouth with my left hand and began to stroke with my right again. i few grunts and whimpers managed to escape, but nothing i don't think the person would notice. i reach my climax, thinking of eren the whole time. i release onto some toilet paper i grabbed just in time, in order to not make a mess. i throw the paper in the toilet and flush it down, then i put my boxers back on along with my jeans. i unlocked the stall, walk out, and wash my hands. i left the restroom only to see eren impatiently waiting at a table. "dude it's been like 15 minutes, what were you doing in there?! i'm starving!!" eren said. "why didn't you just eat without me?" i ask. he says "that would be rude..plus i wanted to eat with you" i could've swore he got a little shy, but maybe i was imaging things. "well, at least i'm here now!" i say as i sit down in the chair across from him. "dig in!" eren says as he starts to practically devour his pizza. it was kinda hot not gonna lie... i wonder if that's what he would be like while- "ARMIN!! EAT!!!" eren interrupted my thought, probably for the better. "right sorry!" i pick up a slice of my cheese pizza and began to eat it. it was actually really good, better than i remember. after a few minutes eren breaks the comfortable silence by asking "you never told me what you were doing in the bathroom for 15 minutes!" he says chuckling in a playful way. i pause, and practically choke on my sprite that eren had ordered me. "bro are you good?" eren says with slight concern. "yeah i'm fine sorry.. i-i was just having..erm.. some stomach p-problems.." i say forcefully. "are you okay?? is something wrong." he said. "nope everything's fine! i-i just had some bad food i guess.." i say. "well okay then!" he ends the conversation and we continue to eat. after we both finish, eren asks me if i'm ready to leave, i nod and we head out the door back to his car. he drops me off at my house "bye armin! see you tomorrow!!" he says. i'm supposed to go over to his house to watch a movie. "bye, eren!" i say while getting out of the car. i wave at him as he drives away, then walk into my dead silent house and head straight for my room. i plop on the bed thinking of eren. "i need to tell him eventually..i don't think this will ever go away."