Chapter 6

Songs For This Chapter: Never Let me Go by Florence + The Machine

"AND KARASUNO WINS"

All the boys jumped onto each other and high fiving, Hinata jumped on Daichis shoulders and Noya on Tanaka's shoulders as they all celebrated.

I Jumped up quickly not worrying about Yachi and ran full speed down the stairs almost losing my balance.

I had no idea with what i was about to do but i new...

It was now or never.

------~~~~~-----

I ran down the stairs as fast as my small legs could take me. As i sprinted i caught a glimpse of the other team watching me as i run.

"Wait up Y/N" Yachi screamed behind me.

I new if i stopped now and waited i wouldn't have the courage to do what i was about to do. I continued to run and as i passed Sugar and Daichi they smirked at each other like they new what i was about to do.

I saw him standing there with a scared expression on his face.

"Y/N is everything ok?" Asahi yelled at me as i continued running. i laughed a bit and ran straight at him.

"Y/N whats wrong" he asked me a again but more frantically.

I grabbed a hold of Ashai's damp towel wrapped around his neck gripping it tightly i pulled it down making him stumble forward  into me a bit.

And slammed my lips against his.

He quickly kissed me back causing the butterfly in my stomach to turn into fire works and i wrapped my arms around his neck, Asahi lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso and he deepened the kiss.

Next minute i heard loud cheers and claps start up and i giggled and bit. i pulled away from the kiss resting my head against Asahis forehead with us both panting and smiling like stupid teenagers. I giggled and pulled my head back to look at him, his eyes were more beautiful then i noticed.

" Ask the damn question already!" i heard Daichi scream, and a few "yeah do it" from the others. Ashai chuckled deeply and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Will you Y/N do me the amazing honour of being my beautiful girlfriend." He smirked at me. i giggled feeling my cheeks go bright red and the fire works in my stomach continued.

"of course i would love to." i grabbed his cheeks and kissed him  again knowingly i can do this whenever i want to now.

I cant believe this, After nearly 6 years of friendship this man that i have had as my best friend is now my boyfriend, and i cant describe how amazing it feels to say that. Not only do i get to call him that i can also now kiss him whenever i want, i would always get the urge to do it but i never would because i was to scared to know if he liked me back or not. But now this man Asahi Azumane is my boyfriend and i am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to say that.

Asahi put me back down onto the ground and he grabbed my hand holding it and kissing it softly making me weak at the knees.

"Finally i was wondering how long this would take." Tanaka laughed bro hugging Asahi.

"Nice one man" Daichi shook his hand like a proud dad.

"HELL YEAH DOES THIS MEAN YOUR MY AUNTIE NOW" Noya jumped up and down while grabbing my hand.

"I'm not sure" i giggled looking up at  Asahi and he just shrugged his shoulder and laughed while wrapping his arm around my waste. Noya ran off and jumped onto Tanaka who fell over then got up and yelled at him and chasing him around the court.

"Congratulations you two i new this time would come." Sugar smiled at Asahi and me.

Sugar shook Asahi's hand, then quickly yanked him down and punched his stomach while yelling

"If you Hurt her, make her cry or even make her so upset she texts me i will personally come and kill you Asahi Azumane do not test me i mean every. single. word, but other then that enjoy yourselves" Suga changed his mood and smiled then hugged me

"I got your back" he smiled making me laugh then looking at Asahi who was still bent over gripping his stomach in pain.

"Don't get her pregnant Asahi" Hinata then shouted at him while smiling. This made Suga turn around looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Hinata how the hell do you know about that." He looked at him dead in the eye causing Hinata to stop jumping around. I heard two laughs coming from non other then Tankaka and Noya.

" You two are so dead!" Sugar started running towards the two boys.

"don't worry Hinata i don't think we will" i laughed, i felt Asahi laugh from embarrassment and nuzzled his face into the top of my head while he rapped his arms around my waist. 

I looked up and across the court I see Bokuto staring at the two of us and meeting eyes with me. As soon as his eyes met mine his looked away quickly and ran out of the court Akaashi chasing after him. i was fairly confused and told Asahi what i just witnessed.

"Ill be back i just need to go check on him ok" i kissed his lips and ran after Bokuto.

i was about to walk around the corner until i heard two voices, one who sounded heart broken.

"But i really liked her Akaashi it's not fair" i heard Bokuto say. my heart stopped beating for a minute and i poped my head around the corner to see Akaashi hugging Bokuto.

I met eyes with Akaashi who also looked heart broken, and i new exactly why.

Akaashi and i used to be good friends back when we were kids and we slowly lost contact when we moved to high school. but i still remember the first day he started high school he told me about this amazing man he met, he was tall funny very loud had hair that was grey and black and continued to say "HEY HEY HEY" to him. As a few years went on and we texted back and forward a bit he told me maybe two years into high school that Him and Bokuto had become best friends, but he had also caught feelings for him as well. I was surprised at first when he told me because i never saw him going for some one as loud as Bokuto but i guess opposites attract. We continued to chat at volleyball games and keep in contact on social media, Akaashi would update me on how the two of them are going. I always told Akaashi to just make a move and go for it but he never would. but the way those two act together in privet you would think they were a cute innocent couple.

I quickly pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked Akaashi dead in the eyes and mouthed at him

"It's now or never" He smiled at me and nodded his head.