Chapter 16

song for the chapter : Mistakes like these by Prelow 

While I layed there staring up at the stars I was slowly taken out of my trance as I heard a faint voice speak up.

"I'm hungry" Kenma looked up from his phone, eyes drowsy.

"Same here" Kuroo chimed in.

"What about we all walk to the store and grab some snacks?" I asked, The boys faces lit up and all started to nod  

And with the Kuroo, Kenma, Suna and I all took off down the street light lit road. Everyone's vibes were soft and just chilling this was the best I have ever felt in ages.

"So Y/N what made you give up the good girl look tonight?" Kenma asked with the most monotoned voice I have ever heard.

"I don't know... I'm just over this life shit I guess" I laughed lightly kicking at the gravel.

Kuroo laughed and pushed me a bit.

"What was that for" I laughed pushing him again.

"nothing, nothing" Kuroo quickly ran away.

We soon arrived at the local 7/11 and we all walked in.

"Hi" I smiled at the cashier who kind of just grinned at me.

"Oh shit I want these" Kuroo came up to  me holding 5 packs of sour patch kids in all different flavours. I laughed at him and nodded going to reach for a Gatorade. We walked down a few of the isle grabbing different snacks and drinks for everyone. We came up to the back of the store and we saw Kenma on the floor with Suna's phone in his hand. I looked up at Suna who was posing obviously for his Instagram pictures.  

"Take one with me" Suna looked at me.

"Uhmm you sure?" I laughed, I haven't even see how bad I look at this time of night.

"Yes come on jump in." Suna waved me over. I looked up at Kuroo who was smirking and nodding his head. I gave in and walked over to him. 

"OK Suna put your  arm on Y/N shoulder and Y/N look at me with one hand on your hip." Kenma said while sitting on the floor still. 

"Ok done" Kenma smiled showing kuroo the photo.

"holy shit, you look so good." Kuroo smirked over at me. I walked over to have a look at the photo and it actually looked awesome. 

"Send me your user and ill tag you in it" Suna said while taking his phone and walking off to the register so we could pay for our food. 

------~~~~~~~~----------

We paid for the food and we were now walking along a lake with 7/11 bags, Kuroo was holding my hand as I balanced and walked across the stone ledge. 

"If you fall in I'm not coming to get you, you do know that right?" Kuroo laughed. I rolled my eyes and Kuroo jolted my arm and I quickly jumped and griped his shoulder.

"Your such an ass" I laughed. I looked over at kuroo and his face dropped as he read his phone.

"Are you ok?" I asked starting to worry with the sudden drop of happiness.

"Ah yeah, yeah, Suna look." He passed Suna his phone, both Suna and Kenma looked at the phone and they looked at each other looking back at kuroo.

"Just leave it they will sort it out before" Kenma said looking over at me. 

After that the happiness slowly dropped and now we were all walking in silence, I was kicking the gravel. we were finally at the corner of the street and you could hear the music booming from here. 

we came up to the grass of the house and everyone was still partying on the  grass. We walked into the house and yet again the smell of alcohol and smoke was strong in my senses. 

"Y/N go out back and give everyone the food ill be out soon" Kuroo smiled lightly at me, I new something was off because why else would his mood switch so fast. I nodded and Kuroo walked away up the stairs with Suna and Kenma. 

I turned around and I started to walk out side back to wear we were before. 

"Y/N!" Terushima yelled running up to me to grab some of the bags full of food.

"We are so hungry" Terushima laughed as he started pulling everything out of the bag.

"Well I'm glad we brought enough." I laughed grabbing a pack of sour patch kids and my drink, I walked over and sat down in my seat waiting for Kuroo to come back. I turned my phone on and I saw I had a text from Kiyoko.

"Everything ok?" Kiyoko texted me. I smiled at her text and quickly responded.

"y/N" I turned my head and saw Kuroo walking down the steps and walking back over to us.

"Hi!" I smiled offering him some of the sour patch kids. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked lightly laughed trying to make light of the situation.

"Yeah, Yeah, everything ok just had to figure some stuff out" He pat my head and sitting down in the seat next to me.  

---------------

Everyone was currently in their own conversations and and just enjoying the food, I was listing to the music in the background and staring up at the sky. 

"no way" I herd someone whisper.

I sat back up in my seat and looked t the boys.

"What" I questioned them.

"umm nothing its all good." Suna said, It didn't convince me at all. 

Everyone's heads slowly turns to look at the back door and as I turned around to see what everyone was looking at my stomach dropped in my stomach.

I looked up at Kuroo and then back at the door.

"Asahi....."

------------------------------------------

HI!

Let me just start with saying sorry for being absent for the past 2 weeks! I haven't had much time to write anything but tonight is my first night off in a while so I thought I better update!!

I also want to say thank you so much for all the love and feedback I have received on this book, It means so much to me when I see such kind and positive comments it means so much to me.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and Happy New years!!

if you guys want to follow my twitter please do!! I'm much more active on their so if you wanna interact please do dm me!!

twitter: TearWith_George