Chapter 8

As the light beams of the sunlight came through my white curtains i yawned, going to stretch i felt a heavy weight stopping me, as i looked down i saw Asahi's arms wrapped around my body tightly re framing me from moving. I looked up and saw Asahi's cute face with his mouth slightly a gape with light snores leaving his mouth. I took this moment to reflect on everything that has happened in the past 24 hours and i honestly couldn't be more thankful for it, i have won my self a loving boyfriend, my two friends are now together and life is just perfect for now. 

I layed in Asahi's arms for a little longer until I needed to use the bathroom, I had to think about this strategically or i could wake him and I really don't want to do that. As I slowly picked up his hand that was rested on my stomach I pushed it over to his side, he twitched causing me to stop and hold his hand in mid air. 

I let out a little laugh because you could see the drool that was leaking onto the pillow from his mouth. I quickly jumped up and ran down stairs to go to the toilet. 

After finally using the toilet I decide to go into he kitchen to see my mum. 

"Good morning Darling" My mum smiled at me while mixing up a batter of pancakes.

"Good morning" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and flicked the switch on the kettle. 

"How was your sleep, and where is Asahi" She winked at me. I felt my cheeks go slightly red and laughed lightly.

"It was great actually, and he's up stairs sleeping" I smiled and went to get up to grab the kettle, but i felt a heavy thing on my head, as I looked up I was met with Asahi's light brown eyes and his amazing bright smile. I leaned my head back and kissed him.

"Good morning sleepy head" I laughed walking over to grab another mug from the cupboard.

"Good morning to you too" He laughed sitting down on the stool. I handed him his mug and he thanked me.

"Do you like pancakes?" My mum asked him going to grab another plate. 

"I love them" He chuckled in a deep tone making me swoon. 

"So what are the plans for today kids" Mum turned around handing us both a stack of pancake and passing the maple syrup towards us. I looked back at Asahi shrugging my shoulders not actually knowing what we were going to do today. 

" Not to sure, do you have any ideas" I asked my mum stuffing my face full of pancakes making Asahi laugh because I have maple syrup all on the side of my mouth, he took his thumb and whipped it off of my mouth making me giggle. 

"Well you have the movies, park.... Oh actually What about the skating rink?" My mum smiled at me. I smiled brightly looking back at Asahi with a pleading look.

"Ok, ok ,yeah that sounds like fun." He laughed

"Great do you want to invite the other boys ?" I asked

"I mean I can definitely text them to see what they are up to" Asahi said while going to grab his phone out. 

After breakfast I went for a shower to get ready and Asahi went to call I think Daichi or Suga to see if they wanted to come with the other boys. 

I was in the middle of doing my make up and Asahi walked in and leaned against the door way.

"Can I help you?" I laughed trying to keep a steady hand.

"Hmm I don't know, could you help me" He smirked and walked closer to me watching me closely.

"And what do you need help with" I rolled my eyes putting the cap back onto my eye liner. 

Asahi Flipped me around to face him pushing me up against the counter. I felt my cheeks go slightly pink because I've never really seen this side of Asahi before. 

Asahi quickly connected his lips with mine, he picked me up and sat me on the counter so I was more at his height. His hands were still on my waist gripping it firmly to make sure I didn't fall. 

Even in these situations he still worries for my safety. I let out a small giggle when I though of his constant worrying. I slowly put one hand on the side of his cheek and my other hand in his hair as we deepened the kiss. He kicked the door shut with his foot so my mum didn't all of a sudden catch us like this. 

after a few minutes of making out I saw the time on my watch and realised we needed to get going if we didn't want to be late. i pulled away and i could feel how red my face and lips were. Asahis cheeks were red and the same with his lips.

"As much as i would love to continue what is happening right now, We need to get going if we don't want to be late." I laughed into his shoulder as he signed and helped me down.

"I guess we can go" He sulked and walked out of the bathroom with his head dropped like a little kid who just got told no to ice cream.

"I'm sorry babe" i laughed and i heard his chuckle from down the hall way.

I finished up what I was doing in the bathroom and quickly made my way to the door way to throw on my shoes.

"Got the keys" I asked Asahi and he chuckled them at me. I laughed and quickly pecked his lips.

"See you later mum be home later !" I yelled and heard a faint good bye and have fun.

 Asahi held the gate open for me and we quickly walked back to his house, we got into his car. I texted Daichi telling him we were on our way. 

------------------------------------

Authors Note 

Asahi being a little cheeky!

Hey guys!!! i'm so sorry that i haven't updated much but I've been at school and i  will try and update a lot more!! 

should i update every Friday or Thursday?

Anyway thank you everyone so so much for reading this it means so much. If any of you have ideas that you would like in this book please let me know in the comments or DM me and I'll see what i can do, it would be great to have some more Ideas!!

have an amazing day!!