Chapter 10

As I rolled out of bed and slipped on my slippers  I felt the anxiety I had been bottling up since last night flood my body yet a again.  I quickly made my way down stairs and heard my mums fain voice in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen I saw Asahi sitting on the chair while my mum served up a plate of breakfast for him and me. 

"Good morning hunny" My mum smiled at me and Asahi smiling lightly at me like he was just as nervous as I was.

"Morning" I smiled and gave Asahi a hug and a kiss. 

"So what is planed for today?" Mum asked us both but we stayed silent. I waited for Asahi to say something but he just looked at me not knowing what to say. Which I totally understand because, you don't want to tell your girlfriends mother your going to meet up with your Ex girlfriend.

"Ahh I'm just going to either stay home and watch some movies or go for walk, but Asahi is going to meet and old friend for a coffee." I forced a smile while I took a sip of my coffee. Asahi kind of just looked at me and smiled lightly that I didn't just tell my mum the whole truth. 

"Well it sounds like a calm day for the two of you then, will I see you for dinner then Asahi?" My mum Asked brightly. 

My mum has always loved Asahi for years and she would always make sure to ask if he wanted to come over for breakfast or dinner and always made sure he was welcome here. Ever since mum found out we were dating she continually tell me to make sure he's aloud here whenever and can stay over for as long as he would like. My mums Love and trust in Asahi is beautiful and I'm very grateful for that. 

"Yeah I will definitely make sure nothing is happening at home and if not I will be around" Asahi smiled nervously and it worried me, if this situation would make him so nervous why would he have agreed to it? 

Maybe there is some unfinished business I don't know about....

"OK thank you so much for the breakfast, but I have to get going now if I don't want to be late."  he pushed the stool back in and walked back over to the front door  to put his shoes on. I followed him over to the door and waited for him outside.

Asahi walked out and closed the door. I was stood in his hoodie and my shorts underneath his hoodie still smelt like him and I leaned against the pole staring up at him. Asahi walked up to me wrapping his arms around me and I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"Baby its going to be ok, I have nothing to do with this girl any more and I have no feelings for her, you are the only one to have my heart, ok?" He said while he gripped my tighter. I felt tears leave my eyes, why was I being so dramatic?

"I know, I'm just worried when you speak to her your going to like her again more then me." I started to cry harder. Asahi pulled away whipping tears away from my cheeks with his thumb.

"How could I ever not like you, your my beautiful smart and outstanding girlfriend I will never fall for anyone else other then you." Asahi hugged me as I nodded, he looking at his watch.

He pulled away and kissed me gently.

"I will come straight over after I'm finished ok?" He let go of my hands and racing out the gate to get into his car. 

The moment that he let go of my hand I felt like something bad was going to happen but I may just be over thinking. 

While I watched Asahi walked a way I felt a single tear leave my eye once again, I walked inside whipped my face with my sleeve and closed the door walking up stairs to my room.

I new today I would be sitting in my room all day and not moving because I cant be bothered and I feel like shit. 

As I sat on my bed with my computer getting ready to watch a movie i got a message from Kiyoko.