Chapter 01

<Charles P.o.v>
<12 sept 2017, Government Airship>

After the mission was a success, We were absolutely glad and well, not gonna lie, proud. I sensed the face of satisfaction on Henry's face, he rubbed the back of his head and grinned at us, even General Galeforce was impressed.

"Man, that was so awesome! and you too, Henry!" I praised him, I was completely bombshell the way he did it. He tiddly grinned as his cheek redden a bit. It gave me a little surprise, didn't know he can cute at the time

<14 Sept 2014, Charles small apartment>

I restlessly laid down on the soft green couch, pretty old but comfy. I took off my headphone for a moment, and a small sigh escape from my mouth.

"Today was a toooouughhh day" I whined, these days, trying to capture the remaining Toppat member was so tough. I breathe slowly, facing the ceiling, only to slowly lose to drowsiness 

The next thing that woke me up was my phone that was buzzing, so immediately, I struggled to sit straight up, well I stretched slightly to get a comfortable position. Finally, reaching out for my phone. It was a call from my girlfriend. A moment ago, as another notification popped up.

Oh no, I can sense the amount of anger from the text

Carefully, I opened my chat notification. I didn't want to read her recent message yet so I went back to backread her messages. Which, is just her spamming my name and insulting my gorgeous headphone. 

Finally, reaching her recent text. I read her text loud, repeating it In disbelief "I'm Breaking up with you, goodbye Charlie"

With silence filling in me, I turned off my mobile and threw them on the next couch. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. 

Man, Love is sure tough huh...

I turned on the news, to lift my mood, but what I read was not a mood-lifter, this was a huge let-down kind of news. I didn't believe my own eyes to read the news. 

News: Henry Stickmin, the biggest criminal, died, on 14 Sept at 20:03

No way? That sneaky and sly criminal had died? Is this for real? To be honest, he doesn't deserve the title of the biggest criminal. 

I turned off the TV again and Sighed, I didn't bother to read into detail in the news. I didn't wanna listen more...

I had enough disappointment in my life, I guess my job is enough to make me feel proud of myself. To be free, flying and soaring into the blue skies. Then again, I do wish to feel something else other than soaring to the skies, fighting in the name of the government.

I wondered again, how am I supposed to feel, to be In love..?

•••

•••

Why hellow there, did you expect this :]?

//504 words//
Poor Barbie Charlie to be dumped out :c he deserves so much better- Aha, this ship still going on c: