Chapter 13

<Charles Pov>
<10 Feb 2018, Tophat Companies>

As both me and Henry went to opposite directions, I went to examined the plateboard above the door, some of them were on the right. I still couldn't tell which is the room we were suppose to search for "C-Charles?" It was Henry, he finally turned on his earpiece "Did you find it?" there were a slight silence "Henry?" I asked again, "Did you find it?"

why is he silence? Did something bad happen to henry right now? Should I go check it out? 

Thousand of picking up my thought as I make my way through the hall just to find Henry "Henry? i-i'm coming for you" I told him, hopefully he hear it. Then a small noise of knocking "Henry? can you hear me? knock twice time for yes, knock one time for a no" He knocked twice, I sighed in relief. 

"then why are you aren't talking? are you fine?" 

he knocked twice "Then are you in danger?" 

Again, twice. "I'm coming-" 

"DON'T!" 

My stepped stopped as I heard a group of people laughing, echoing through the hall. I didn't knew what to do, dumbfoundedly I entered random room and hide there for now. Whole of my body is getting numb due to anxiety. I'm used to drive helicopter and all kind of flying mobile. 

stake out or spying thing, are probably way out of my league. I'm too scared with the risk of getting caught. I bend down, inhaling to the air and exhaling them. Trying to calm my nerve down. "Charles?" I heard

Henry? I lifted my head, just to see him panting heavily and sort of sweating. "Are you okay? you seem like you been running from a demon" I quickly stood up, grabbing my handkerchief that I brought in case of emergency. I wanted to offer the handkerchief but he back away from me

"H-Henry?" He flinched, he seen restless there. "w-we can call it a night, if you're not fine"

"No, No, No! I am fine! I just, happen to witness something I really didn't want to see" 

"What is it?" I asked, since the place were really dark, It hard to see what he's feeling right now "you... don't have to know" he reply, shaking his head as he casually turned on the light "We are here anyway" 

"Wait- here?!" 

"Ye, you're lucky that 'they' already left this place" I furrowed my eyebrow, I don't know what he had witness, however, curiosity kill the cat. "Anyway, i'm sure this is the data room" he stated, as the door went creaking. both of us entered the room, obviously its full of file. 

Toppat file, Government files, UNnamed files, CCC and I'm not going to read them thoroughly. However, a certain files caught my eyes 

Henry Stickmin?

Guess, they been making out allot of investigating about Henry

Guess, they been making out allot of investigating about Henry. I mean, We took the data, then broke their rocket ship. I took the files, thinking how do I destroy these information. "Charlie, lets go. I found it! We shou-"

"Should what, HUH?" 

•••

//569 words//

Hellow! Sorry for the waiting, I didn't had fast internet these week. So I had to put this book on hiatus bcuz my wattpad didn't load on me. Now that I renewed my data plan, I will try update as fast as I can! Thank you so much for the 12k reader, I am really grateful you find this story good! QwQ