Chapter 19

[No one POV]

It's been a year since both of them had been dating. Henry was getting out from a certain shop and was holding a miniature bag on his hand.

'Today's gotta be the day' or so he thought, as soon as he came home, there was two unfamiliar children on the house playing with Charles. while wrapping the two small children on his arm "Um Charles... mind explaining what's going on here?"

 mind explaining what's going on here?"

"Oh? These children?"

"Yes- Please explain these-"

"It's our children"

With the most brightest smile from Charles, the boy just stare blankly at Charles. "W-What---" He frozed for a second. A few second later, the headphone boy burst into laughter and gave Henry a peck on the cheek.

"I was joking, babe~" Charles clinged onto Henry while his boyfriend  sighed out, perhaps out of relief or disappointment. "They're my cousin's, my aunt will pick them up tomorrow. So they'll be staying with us tonight"

"Well that'll suck"

"Why? They're my dear cousins"

"Well... I can't eat you tonight then~" he whisper while Charles blushed brightly enough that it spread around his face to neck. "You become a pervert this year...." the headphone boy mumble as Henry let out a small soft chuckled.

"Is uncle and this man, really close??" the twin asked, Charles reply with a small smile however before he even had the chance to explain "Yes, he's mine" Henry cling to Charles and continued to stare at the twin with hostiles on his eyes.

"Nuh! We are going to be with Uncle forever!"

"Yes! He promised us that! Uncle is ours"

"Yes yes" The two twins rush over and cling over Charles leg "I'm just a victim here now..." he sighed, though secretly, He doesn't hate it either "Henry you're being jealous of a 10 years old's..." Charles whined as Henry just gritted his teeth for a moment there "The fact doesn't change that you belong to me"

"Uh huh, the fact doesn't change you're being childish" He sneered as Henry growled softly and thought some sly way to show the twins.

Henry quickly grabbed his arm, pushed him closer to his neck. The boy a smooch on his neck "You'll regret this~" he leaned upward to his face and give a deep kisses with Charles "Nghh~ He-Henry! they kids are-"

"Well I don't really care~" He smiled brightly as Charles turn to face the twins, which were almost burst into tears.

[Charles P.o.v]

I went to play some game to release some pent up inside me. The twins finally went asleep as for Henry, who had to go and met up with the General. I can't joined him because I had to look after the twins here.

The other month, the TopHat companies were a new base for the Toppat Clan, they were planning an evil plan, Henry didn't gave me some details since he said that It's better if I didn't knew about it. So I didn't really go on detail about it anymore.  Toppat is gone, that's good. No more problem for the Us. 

It been a year but it feel like it just yesterday we been together. He was only gone for few hours, and I already missed him...

I looked at the couch, there was a shirt that left by Henry, he was in such a rush so he didn't had a chance to put his clothes away. Subconsciously, I took his shirt and hugged it. The scent of his deodorant was comforting me. Slowly the feeling of missing him faded out.

"it feel comfortable"

"Im back--" As soon as I heard Henry, I quickly hide the shirt behind me "Uhhhh welcome back!" I tried to give a bright smiles but I'm sure that he gonna realize how red I am. I'm busted, aren't I?

"Are you okay? You seem like you're red" Henry asked gently as he leaned closer and layed his forehead on mine. "you're burning up!" he replied rapidly as I reluctantly pushed him away "I-I am fine!" I continued quickly "I just.....um...."

"Just what..?"

"Your shirt's are the reason that made me burning up like this...."

"Oh~" He leaned forward and he sat on top both of both of my thigh "You can't be loud this time~ the twins are on the other room, they might hear you if you're loud..."

Just like that, our night ended wildly

•••
//709 words//

I didn't mean to neglect this stories somehow, but sometimes I lost motivation to do this since I had focus on allot of things irl, Im so sorry! Please understand that. Next Chapter are going to be the last one soon~

I usually update my incorrect Quotes, so please check them as well ❤ 

while waiting for the next chapter, why don't you guessed what did Henry bought about this small gift for Charles!

Im sure you guys can guesses it :3

[Edit] credit to @//KingOfLee, they helped me up with some correction- QwQ