Chapter 02

<Charles P.o.v>
<27 Dec 2017, Unknown location>

Ever since the Toppat clans successfully made their way into orbit, the breaking news of worldwide crimes had increasingly crazy. By the name of Charles Calvin, they aren't getting away from this!

Though, I had been chasing them around so much that I couldn't even feel my leg anymore. They keep using the light green laser to teleport back in. Which was stressful. As if, they are messing with me.

I panted into exhaustion as my eyes scanned around the area, next thing I know, It felt like nervousness was choking me down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Well just to be sure, I pinched his cheek immediately.

Henry slapped my hand immediately, he glared at me a tiddly, yet say Nothing. As always, henry isn't a talkative guy. One time, I heard his voice is when Our last mission, where I lead him down to the power grid He made an animal sound that goes "Baaa".  

Henry headed inside the bar, and I quickly joined him well taking my seat next to him. Then began to groan and ramble about the Toppat worldwide crimes. Then a biggest, greater, and more amazing idea popped up in my head. I suggest to Henry, to team up together and take down those people

He seem astonished by my idea, but then he raised a thumb up, smiling sheepishly, and nodded to my idea. Another rush of excitement rushed down in me, it was one of those un-explain feelings I got. 

Today was a fateful day between me and Henry

Today was a fateful day between me and Henry. There might be more to explore, or maybe more than that- Wait, this is foreshadowing isn't it? (Totally not author plan)

•••

//303 words//