Chapter 20

[Charles P.o.v]

After the twins leaving, it's just silenced echoing in the apartment. Henry woke up early to do his daily-exercise routine. 'I think he tried to mentioned something important last night but I couldn't focus on it because of the twins' I made my way to the couch and involuntarily took my phone out. 

Scrolling down my social media, with the left of my thumb, feeling wishy-washy. There wasn't much to do for me, just patiently waiting for Henry. After few scrolling, I saw some online sale about wedding ring. captivated by the wedding ring. 

I was thinking how good it will be on Henry, well for Both of us

"Should I Propose already?" I murmured, rapidly I felt myself agitated. 'I mean, we've been together for A years right? It's should be fine to propose him- It a guy job- wait but he's also a guy-' I felt myself restlessly leaned over the couch and feeling apprehensive about this whole proposing thing 

The minute I was anxious, the sound of the phone ringing, almost gave me a surprised attack as I accidentally threw the phone away somewhere "Oh shot!" 

I looked around the corner and a blue polka-dot small bag. "If I remembered, Henry put them down.... I was too focused on the Twins to even cares what is it..." I mumbled as I reluctantly opened the bag 'I mean- he probably bought it for a reason- Right?' 

Inside of it was a small brownish box 'W-Wait- is he planning to propose? No way? Really?' out of curiosity, I opened it. The tension slowly raised up, my eyes wouldn't want to open 'I mean if its a ring- that would be good right? Why am i nervou--' 

"OH-"

[Henry P.O.V]

"I'm back!". I feel allot of relieved after the twins left, at least I had some time alone with Charles. I need to give him the gift, I'm sure he absolutely loved it. "Oh...H-Hey" he reply nervously, he was hugging his huge helicopter plushie. He seem like he is a little disappointed?

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I sat down near him but He scoot away from me "Ummm D-Did I do anything wrong??" He gave a silence, he must've upset. 'Is it about me?' 

"W-Was I being too rough last--" "NO- NOT THAT-" He immediately answered

Its fun to see his flustered face but then he looked away, continued to hugged his plushies "Then why are you-" "It's....n-nothing...." rather, that answer seem iffy "Are you sure?..." 

OH! I know how to cheered him, I grabbed the gift and pulled out the small boxes "I bought a present for our anniversary!" Charles froze for a moment "Wait- a-a-anniversary?" I replied with a nodded as his face slowly turn into faded red "OH- UM..." 

"Its out first anniversary! - Wait...Wait a damn minute- You forgot???" 

"Um...Y-Yeah?" He stuttered, he seemed quite flustered enough that he end up crying. "W-wait- are you okay? why are crying again?!??" usually this tend to happen whenever he is overwhelming for certain reason. "I feel stupid-" "Um...Did someone sa-" 

"No- I'm foolish stupid- I forgot out anniversary, then I had the nerves to thought about marriage and ring when I cant even remember a simple thing" 

"Y-You're not--!" 

Then silence hit me to realization

"Why are you quiet now...?" He sniffles, as my hand spontaneously grabbed his shoulder "Wait... you were thinking about .... m-m-marriage and r-ring??" 

"Mhm.... I was thinking...If you want --" 

"YES"

"wha-"

"ABSOLUTELY YES!" I stared at Charles eyes, he seem quite lost there "w-wait really?" he asked "For real?" again, "You're serious right?" seem likely, he tried to take a process of what the fuck is actually going on "Yes! If its you, I wouldn't mind spending time with you for eternity- heck even in next life, I wanna be with you" 

"Henry....I-.." He sniffles quickly, as his eyes is teary up again "I-I am s-so happy... You're unbelievably ...." he seem awestruck at the moment as I pulled him gently to my arm. Slowly gave a small kiss on his forehead "If you asked me, I wouldn't regret be with you. Foolishly behave without thinking, normally I would get annoy to my toes about this but you concerned me allot. It was unusual for me, however each day I found myself thinking of you constantly. It was crazy...." 

"are you trying to tell me, you would've hated me for acted that way?" I burst into laughter "mph.. Here I am, thinking a criminal like you were kinda cool that day. You stealth mode wasn't somewhere astounding thouuugh" 

"Hey-- is that a payback for calling you foolish?" This time, he burst into laughter, making me groaning out of frustration 

•••

//800 words//

Hello, this is the final page of the I want to be with you book, I hope you enjoyed so far despite the low grammar! I don't expected to make a perfect book yaknow, as long as the story expressed enough. Its good enough for me somehow.

Here some fan service, Henry and Charles wedding <3