Chapter 16

<Charles Pov>
<14 Feb 2018, Street way>

So, Henry do had someone he liked. Its not me, I knew it never be me. after all, we're both guy. I was running toward the park, to a usual meet with her.

The cold breeze that was slapping my face as I dashed over the street, people are definitely watching me. By the speed, Im sure they gonna think what so important that I had to run around without seeing where Im going.

I am just, upset. I wanna know who was the gift for but I was hesitating, I actually wanted to gathered my courage on valentines day and confess him. I even prepared a nice wristwatch for him.

Why the hell she had to appear right now?!

<At the park (Author suck at naming place, so don't mind her)>

"So, why are you calling me here?" I asked her, while panting out like crazy "Y-You're dashing here? I- Charles, i-i am so sorry before!" she cried out. Im not running here for her sake though.

"I really love you before, im just testing you!" she stated as she gave me a hug, I quickly pushed her away "You send me a breakup text and threw me away like that. Now you're here, telling me you are just testing me?"

"I-I really just wondered how much you love me! I-I thought you would stopped me!"

I went silence, I only come to settle this once for all, I didn't expect she wanted to meet me for this. We didn't broke up properly either. That why, I'm here.

And, I love Henry.

"Look, im just...sorry, so please... accept my forgiveness... I really did love you back then, i just wanna see if you really stopped me... Please come back at me, I do anything to get your forgiveness!"

Even though she begged me, I can't accept her feeling anymore. However, what the point anymore? Henry had someone, maybe I should try move on either.

"Maybe....we can give it a try?" I asked, I could see that huge grinned on her face as tears running down her face. Then, as reflect she run toward me for a hug

In a speed of a light, I didn't expect I was being pulled off and just the person who made me depressed. The warmth of his body, soothe me.

<Henry pov>

Ah fuck, Im really fucked. I followed Charles all to here, I am really a creepy stalker. However, watching him and the girl, I couldn't bear with my heart shattered into pieces. I just wanna take Charles away from here. For real, Im not giving up

The girl is small, she had good figure, wearing glasses and had freckles around her face. She seem quite shocked to what I done. It seem, likely she also stopped crying

Oh god, im embarrassed right now

"So uh, I can explain!"

•••
//500 words//

I had motivation, soooo- To be continued tho :)