Chapter 05

<Charles Pov>

<01 Jan 2018, Henry House>

Ever since the last mission, both of me and Henry has been promoted together. As the Special Convert Ops Agents [S.C.O.A]. The fact that we survived last time, was a serious miracle. Henry is amazing, its like he can created so many miracles.

That, I am falling deeper for him...

I sighed in disappointment. He wouldn't date a 'guy', right? I mean, I didn't realize I was gay. I been dating girls before but no one last that long since I don't particularly like them, the way the like me. Well I guess there spaghetti were straight until they're wet. (I am not sure if the author is being lame right now-)

Before i could even notice, it just two of us.

Knock Knock. Oh Nevermind! I sighed in relief, You know its get awkward when you're alone with your crush, right?

Henry opened the door, I could hear a girl giggling from the door. Wait... Girl?

I-Is he dating? I tilted my body down, just to catch a sight of the girl. Red head, mature and looking beautiful.

"Heyya! That's your friend?" she asked Henry as he replied with a small nod. "Ooh- So this is the dude you been talking about~"

"T-Talking a-about what?" I stuttered, so he been talking about me then? She show a cocky grin of her as she nudge henry arm, however he silently look away as he drank his coke. I notice that he was blushing really bright, it was noticeable. Though, I don't know what happening here.

Even so, I need to be polite and introduce myself

Even so, I need to be polite and introduce myself. Well, I wanna know what their relationship together. they seem really close... "Anyway! Im Charles Calvin" I smiles, trying to be nice.

"Ellie. Ellie Rose" she replied. "OH Did Henry ever told you about what happen In the cell we were imprison in?!" Imprison in? Did she mean the wall, that one place where all biggest criminal captured by? I look at Henry, he shrugged it off

Time passed, midnight is already crawling in. We were so having fun talking about their time together. I was actually really interest in it, they were quite stealthy but then she say something about the 'force'

"Wait wait wait- Hold on- Force?"

"Yes"

"What the hell-" As Soon as that spurted out my mouth, Henry gave a small giggle as both of us stare at him "W-What?" He asked. I blushed slightly "N-Nothing- what so funny, Henry?" I asked, trying to calm myself down.

He shook his head as goes back to silent. Ah, typical Henry. Quiet as ever. I turned back at Ellie as she smirked at me, I wasn't sure what face she is making tho.

<Ellie Pov>

So, this is the Charles that Henry adore so much. He's such a innocent, he are clueless. Like, he didn't even notice Henry was blushing at him. I made a Lenny face, or whatever People call that face. I honestly cheering for Charles and Henry then!

I can sense, such a magnet and 'romantic' chemical between them. Ehe, what a bunch of cutie

•••
//570 words//

Sooo, i decide to do sketching from now on than full colored scene. Well, if it fulll colored scene then its must be one of my art.

I mean, if you follow me on instagram, then Ye- Anyway i hope you enjoy this!