Chapter 08

<Henry Pov>
<18 Jan 2018, Henry House>

Its already hit midnight, I finally could do some research right now. Early, I couldn't do  it because his sleeping face was so distracting. That not long after that, I fell asleep as well. I woke up almost at 18:57 PM,  basically I slept for 3 hours.

I never had such a good sleep since long ago,  anyway I had to woke Charles up, order some pizza delivery as a dinner and had almost 2 hours of conversation with Charles

He was so precious, i couldn't even remember what i was doing- I mean dangit.

Anyway, I begun to typed out the Tophat Group for more information. Later, there barely any good information about the companies and the group itself.

I took my notepad out as the bottom of the pen would usually be chewed off by me. Sorta old habit of mine.

Few minute, there some image popped up, no doubt at all. Its them, Right hand man and Reginald. Not to mention, there someone unfamiliar face. Perhaps, new member...

Don't tell me... Toppat had another plan? I mean, they had legal business. Charles and I already destroy the huge rocket on the orbit. Wait no...

Oh right... fucking escape pod.

For now, I save some of the image and file another copy just in case. Then forward them to the government.

"Well shit, They had legal business, a legit company. Although they are criminals. TopHat isn't well known yet so I guess the government haven't notice, However I had not much of evidence if they are doing illegal stuff"

I daze off to the ceiling as I unconsciously mumbling something, well it just I'm mumbling Charles name.

"Huh? you aren't sleeping yet?" I jolted up, straightened my position and slowly turned into Charles. He was in a baggy shirt with his blue pant, they also had helicopter pattern

"You do had obsession over helicopters huh-"

"Well I ride one when I was just young, begun to learned them at the age of 15, Because of my amazing talented skill. I was hired -"

"You mean taken away?"

"Uhh....Well yeaaaaa- WAIT you aren't answering my question!"

"I'm not tired... I'm used it, to not sleeping anyway..." I answered, he didn't say anything but sat right next to me "Then - Can i join you?" I was left speechless "I mean... its seem scary and lonely to stay up alone." He added, I shrugged it off "Its always been like this ever since I was young anyway"

"Oh." He look down, seemingly I had made thing awkward. "Sorry...if it brought unpleasant memories" after few second of silence, that what he say. All I did was show a small grin at him

"Nah, I love it, I never say anything about hating this" I looked at the glassed door that connected to my balcony. I stared absently at the skies "In fact, I could enjoy the view"

 I stared absently at the skies "In fact, I could enjoy the view"

"Y-You know...." Charles begun to stared at me for a moment, his eyes were telling me he was pitying me. "I-"

I didn't wanna hear it, I hated it when people pitied me "Shut up..." I mumbles "W-What was that?"

"....Sorry, can you leave me alone?" I request. He gave a small smile though I can feel the sadness over his eyes, though he nodded. Making his way to the guest room. Well In other word, his new room. 'Sorry Charles...'

<Charles Pov>

I closed the door behind me, as a rivulet of tears fell down to my shirt. I don't want him to see me like this. I just wanted to say...

 I just wanted to say

'You know, Im here. I won't leave you alone. You are my best partner and friend. If you're lonely, I always be here...'

Or wish I can say that. Precisely one of a greatest speech I can think off. However, to be say that directly. Especially from someone you admire and love.

Its painful...

•••
//769 words//

OMG OMG OMMGG TYYSMM FOR THE 1.12K READER! IM SO HAPPY 😭

i didn't expected the amount of reader i got in A week or more!

All i can say is, Thank you so much! I hope are enjoy my stories so far! And well Yeah, I sorta update this according my mood, or motivation

All i can say is, Thank you so much! I hope are enjoy my stories so far! And well Yeah, I sorta update this according my mood, or motivation. qwq