Chapter 03

<Charles P.o.v>
<25 Dec 2017, Toppat Rocket>

"Ahhh That was intense, man!" I sighed In relief after choosing the middle escape pod, as soon as I was positively nothing gonna happen

"Can't wait to go ho- Huh-?" and THUD! the loud noise slap me back to reality as one of the Toppat members grabbed Henry, slamming him to the ground. 

I punch the men as I pushed Henry inside the escape pod, then what a coincidence, the door closed in. I didn't have the chance to rush inside, due to completely absentmindedly, the guy leaned toward the glasses, attempting to smash the window. I grabbed him quickly, holding him down. 

"D-Don't worry about me! I-I'll find another way out!"

I watch his pupils stare at me as they shrink into full of misery, as slowly the escaped pod slowly de-attached itself from the rocket

"I-It was nice to meet you... Didn't expect this to come out of my mouth but...I did like you...you're cool" I said my word, at least he knew, I want HIM to know.

"You're cool, and you could say this is the greatest place-"

BOOM! A huge blast came from henry's escape pod, I flew away due to the bomb, and my body crashed into the wall and miraculously still survive. he spoke to me for the first time "...You are not going to die, we are going to find a way out!" he held my hand and I could feel burst out of overwhelming contentment.

Then, he pulled me away again, we were running to find a way as the countdown started to make its way down to zero, the countdown wasn't that much trouble to me... However,-

The hand his, I could feel such a rough and strong strength

I snapped myself out of it as I blushed brightly, He was only holding my hand because he wanted both me and him, to survive. I don't even know how this emotion even appear in me

I'm such an Idiot!!

"3..." As the time was slowly on countdown the world felt like its slowing down, as Henry eventually find another escaped pod nearby "2..." though, a million thoughts crashed into me. Will we ever make it?

"HENRY, I DON'T THINK WE WILL MAKE IT!" I shouted, staring at Henry's expression. He is pretty confident. It made all of my anxiety crushed into a slight of faith. I shut my eyes, putting my life in Henry's cozy hand.

"One"

And kaboom

•••

//442 words//