Chapter 15

<Henry Pov>
<14 Feb 2018, The government secret base>

After We succeeded our mission, both of me and Charles had quitted our job on Toppat. At any cost, we would like to avoid problems since I had feeling, they probably recognized me and Charles.

We are giving the spies job to someone else. We knew Their plan, now it just matter of time for us to surrounded them.

"Henry, good work! You two did a marvelous job. Now we knew their wicked plan" Galeforce gave off a satisfying smiles "I didn't expect Charles can pull off such a mission"

"there thing you don't know about charles, General Galeforce"

"Maybe, you're right" he put his hand together onto his chin "I almost thinking to add new team for both of you"

"Really?" he grinned, signed that as a yes "You don't have to, i prefer to work alone with Charles"

"You two did made a good partner, i gave you two that. So keep up the good work"

"We will" I answered, dashed out from the office. I mean, i wouldn't want another person to go in between me and Charles

Today is Valentine, I thought, maybe its time to tell him the truth. My feeling for him.

<Henry's Apartment>

I gathered all courage, getting a flower and a piece of chocolate for him. Charles had a sweet tooth, so he definitely will love these.

Im currently standing outside my own apartment, I never felt so nervous just to enter my house!

I inhaled deeply, totally trying not to choke myself. As my hand twisted the doorknob, I opened the door.

Well, it was surprising to see Charles just standing in front of the other side of the door. Charles was dressing up as if he has to go somewhere right now "Heyya, Henry" he waved at me

His beautiful smiles, i always dreamed how its like when our lips collided together.

"Uhh you're going out?" I asked, he replied with a single nodded, though he also seem unsettling and upset "Where are you going?"

"Meeting up with someone"

"Oh. Um I see! Then I'll be waiting" I told him, while attempting the flower. I could feel myself sweating, these nervousness are killing me inside.

I barely can hide such a visible flower, which Charles noticed it as he tilt down his body and took a peek of it "Giving it to someone you love?" he asked playfully

"Yeah...but it seem likely I couldn't give it right away..."

"Oh..." He went silence, the atmosphere were getting awkward for both of us "Sorry...anyway, seeya" he dashed out, passed me.

Actually, i could felt myself crashing into something hard. Who is he even meeting? A girl? A... boy? Ugh.... whoever is it, they are ruining my day.

Well, you know what. Im going to follow Charles for now, I need to see with my own two eyes.

Im still not letting go today chance!

•••

//507 words//

Well, whoever Charles is meeting, you guys better chill on next chapter-