Chapter 17. Interact, it's nice.

Kokichi pov:

As I ran to the dorms, I couldn't stop thinking about how much this had just affected our time here.

A domino effect was about to start, Rantaro was down, who next?

I opened the door excitedly, looking up and down, trying to remember where her room is. I decided to go up the stairs on my left. I quickly walked down the hallway, a little pep to my steps.

If I was right, (Y/n) could help me figure this out, more than she probably thinks.

She's the Ultimate Dreamer, open to so many possibilities. Of course, we had the Ultimate Detective, but due to his character, he probably isn't much of help. More like a dog, following anyone who he can see as strong, only feeling stronger when someone was by his side, and right now he had the Ultimate Pianist, how was she supposed to be strong?

I found (Y/n)'s room 3 rooms after going upstairs. As I knocked, a stifled yelp was heard from her dorm.

"(Y/n)!" I sweetly yelled.
"May I come in?" I spoke like a child.

As I waited for her to open the door, footsteps running around finally made their way to the door. There a red nose (Y/n) stood.
I sympathetically smiled and rubbed her shoulder.
If I want her to feel comfortable around me I have to be nice and nice. She won't talk to me if I'm not a gentleman. 

"Oh (Y/n), don't cry."

I said as I frankly walked into her room. Nothing seemed to be out of place

She dreadfully stared at me just walking around, I finally sat down on her bed and patted the side. She looked at me for a second and finally closed the door and sat down. 

As I looked around more, I could not keep ignoring the piece of plastic poking out of her bed.  

I bent down and started to pull it out, and as soon as I did, she sighs as if she was defeated. 

"Kokichi- I was just trying to be useful, it's probably wrong! And i-"

I stared at some sort of map with everybody's name, as I read under the names she explained the possibility of each one being the killer.

This was amazing, with such good details and explanations, I'm amazed!

"I hope you put this much work when I get killed!"

I said, sounding optimistic.
She turned around to look at me with horror in her eyes.

"Kokichi don't say that! That's so horrendous to think about!"

She held my hands as she stared into my eyes. She gave me a small weak smile as she ended her phrase.

My heart felt weird, some sort of tingle, and I felt hot, I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Kokichi..?"

I guess I took to look to respond or even move that I worried her. I worried her, she was worried about me. Wow, that feels good to say.

"I- thank you for worrying for me, (N/n) - chan."

Now she seems flustered. Every time I called her that I would make her make that cute face. I think I'll make it a habit.

We sat for a second on her bed, that look of sorrow came back to her face.
I remembered what I was there for.

"Ah, (Y/n). I need your help, I think your Ultimate would help a lot in this situation, I know you talked to Rantaro and maybe you can help?"

She put her head on her hands and shook her head. Small noise could be heard. She brought up her face, her face full of determination.

"Look, I honestly think I won't be much help. But if you believe in me, I'll help. I need to help, don't I?"

I stared at her, something about her just made me so tingly.
She got up and went to her closet, as she opened the closet a whole desk sprung out.

It made me jump at the sudden huge desk built into the closet pop out, but (Y/n) just had a huge smile on her face. Her smile made me hopeful.

"Isn't it cool! I can write all of my ideas and it's so conventional!"

Her big smile and does red fluffy eyes from crying earlier. I hate to say it, but I also felt so excited for her and also something strong.

Suddenly the thought of her getting hurt or murder shot to head. It felt like a dagger hit my heart.

She sat down and invited me to sit next to her. For 2 hours we talked about all the possibilities of the murder of Rantaro. She seemed so passionate. She talked about the weird words that had come to her.

Soon it was night, I could tell the time was taking a toll on her. But something wouldn't let her close her eyes.

"Kokichi, c-.....could you please leave, I need to sleep."

"Uh, yeah."

I got up and quietly left her room. It felt so weird just hanging out with her, I need to protect her, I'm not exactly why, but I, I think I need to.

(A/n):
:) ya'll.......I LOVE Y'ALL, LIKE YALL ARE SO COOL AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO FUCKING LONG FOR ME TO GATHER MY SHIT UP.

Like honestly really. I have been doing better recently, so now I'll be starting back up again. It's recommended to not just focus on school work so go do something you like! For me it's writing this story so I'll try to update more frequently (omfg watch me not upload in the next fucking month ajndndndndndn)

ALSO, WEAR YOUR MASK PLEASE, I would hate for one of you to get sick.

Please recommend for me something to do, like would u guys want a Tsukishima x reader story (YES, I love him)

ALSO ARE MY PERCY JACKSON FANS EXCITED FOR THE FINAL BOOK, AFTER 15 YEARS it's COMING TO AN END (I'm a kid of Eros >:) )

STAY SAFE AND I LOVE Y'ALL.