Mian Hyung...

Seungri walk out from sajangnim room but when he was in corridor someone grab his hand, Seungri look at the person and that is Sandara. Seungri looked the other way make Sandara feel curious what happened with Seungri.

"Ri? What happened? Are you sad? Are you got fight with Jiyong? You aren't like usual..." said Sandara while try hard to find Seungri's face.
"Noona, are you here cause sajangnim called you?"
"Yes, why?"

Seungri smile and look at Sandara with sad eyes.

"Nah, you will know why he ask you to come here..." said Seungri while release Sandara's hand.
"Seungri... Remember I can be your friend, I'm your noona..."
"Go and come inside noona, he waiting for you!"

Seungri come in to his dorm, all his hyungs are in the living room while talking together Seungri just ignoring them that call his name, Jiyong follow him to their bedroom but Seungri just keep silent while tidy up his closet, he know Jiyong coming but he just act that he doesn't know.

Suddenly he feel warm at his stomach, yeah Jiyong hug him from behind and kiss Seungri's neck.

"Hyung..." Seungri whining while releasing Jiyong's hug.
"Why baby? Where are you have been just now?"
"Hyung stop!" Seungri snapped make Jiyong release his hands from Seungri slowly.

Seungri took a deep breath and exhale it. Jiyong just look at him confusingly.

"Stop hyung... I'm tired..."
"What you have done until you this tired Ri? You never like this..." Jiyong sound so trembling.

All his hyungs are coming too after hearing Seungri shouted just now.

"I'm tired... of this relationship..."
"Mwoya? Hahaha... I know this is just prank right?"
"No hyung... no... I'm serious..."
"Ri... I can't believe it..."

Seungri trying hard to make sure his tears didn't falling down.

"I falling in love with a girl hyung..." said Seungri make all his hyung especially Jiyong so shocked after hearing Seungri's words just now.
"What??"
"Yes... I keep this secret for a long time, because...  that... And now, I just realized that Sandara noona is more suitable with you..."
"Tch, I know that you are jealous cause my fans always shipping me and that noona right?"
"Aniya hyung aniyaaa... I love that girl really!!"
"How could you?" Jiyong voice more trembling cause he holds his tears.
"Yes, you can say that I'm so mean I can't to hold it anymore hyung! I'm tired, I'm a man I need woman's love to!"

SLAP!!!

Suddenly someone slap his face and that is Youngbae, Seungri look at him with shocked face.

"Watch your word Lee Seung Hyun! The one who start that relationship is YOU! You falling in love with Jiyong then Jiyong loves you back and make you his everything! Jiyong will do stupid thing just for you he loves you so much!"
"You know that a relationship can ended up right hyung? Like my relationship with Jiyong hyung, now already over!"

Jiyong look at Seungri with teary eyes, he make his fist and already crying. Seungri can't to see his face, Seungri feel so weak Jiyong's tears is his weakness. Seungri can hear so well Jiyong's sobs, he never thought that Jiyong would cry like this in front of him. Seungri really want to wipe Jiyong's tears and hug him so tight then said he is still love Jiyong so much.

"Wake up you bastard!!" Youngbae grab Seungri's collar but Jiyong hold Youngbae's hands.
"Well.... If this is what you want... Okay, I'll let you go hope you happy with that girl... and you'll never be tired as you with me..."