Chapter 3

Let's eat! (1)

Il-hyun sat alone at the window of a cafe in Suwon, watching the scenery outside turn dark with the approaching evening..

The cafe is located on the 3rd floor of the building and has a wide view.

Of course, he never came to Suwon for a view or a visit.

Il-hyun was watching the controlled street.

Traffic on the road was blocked, and the police and eight Dane Company Awakeners were talking.

Around the barricades, there were several heavy armored vehicles and police cars marked as special.

It's a little scary.

Il-hyun looked at the sight in front of him. There was his mission right in front of him. For the first time in his life, he felt life surging inside him. He felt truly alive.

But now I can't chicken out.

It was a simple E-rank gate, so there were only policemen assigned to the area, and there were not a lot of them gathered.

Moreover, Dane Company, who took charge of this place, was not a well-known Awakening company.

If the people in charge of this place was the Government Gate Response team or the world's best company, Aegis, he would have looked for another gate without consideration.

The chances of getting past the gate and the people in charge is good.

It was safe to say that it was the best bet for him.

He was thrilled when he glanced his watch and noticed that the time for the monsters to come out of the gate was getting closer.

Awakeners in black coats began to enter the control area after passing through the street barricades.

I should start slowly.

He gulped down the rest of the coffee in one swallow, snatched up his bag and left.

Outside the cafe, Il-hyun entered a building he had previously seen.

The building was just outside the barricade, facing the gate. It may be dangerous.

Il-hyun entered the men's bathroom in the building.

No one was in the bathroom. He quickly entered the middle compartment.

He took out the black coat from a man's bag next to it.

On one arm, the initial DE was small.

It was a fake outfit that looked almost exactly like the defensive coat worn by the Awakeners.

He wanted to wear the real thing, but he couldn't help it because he had no money and it was hard to get.

Quickly, he slipped on the clothes in and checked himself out with the bathroom mirror.

"Oh, good. Nice!"

Il-hyun, satisfied with his appearance, said with a smile.

After wearing a black coat, he felt like the veteran Awakener he had always dreamed of.

"Now, beyond this ..."

Il-hyun touched the wall of the bathroom.

The thick wall gradually faded and formed a hole the size of a person.

"Good!"

He was delighted on the about-to-be-success of his ability. His heart surged with ecstasy.