What's happening to me

Izuku begins to run to school as he looks at his watch "crap i'm going to be late" he said as he noticed he was faster than usual "huh thats cool" Izuku thought as he was running to the school gates. Katsumi was being annoyed as usual because Izuku knew the Yaoyorozu's "why does a male like him get to know one of the most richest families in the world, It should be me" Katsumi thought to herself as their teacher walked in. "ok class today we are going through what schools you are going to" she said as she threw the papers up "what do I care I know you all want to be he-" "sorry i'm late" everyone turned with their jaws dropped to see Izuku the usually skinny and bland boy to have such muscle as most of the girls started to have nose bleeds.

"I-Izu I mean Midorya don't w-worry a-about i-it" the teacher said as Izuku walked in everyone was just thinking in their heads what happened. The teacher begins to start the lesson again "w-well I know y-you all want to b-be heroines and m-Midorya you w-want t-to go to the U-UA general studies course" she said as students would usually laugh but they were in such shock that they just looked at him Katsumi on the other hand "DEKU" she said as Izuku started to get a head ache and reacted flipping over the desk. "W-WHAAAAAAT" the class shouted as Izuku also looked confused "how did I do that" he thought to himself "DEKU HOW DID YOU DO THAT" Katsumi said and was about to attack until the teacher stopped it "THATS ENOUGH BAKUGO SIT DOWN" she said as Katsumi clicked her tongue and sat down "this isn't over" she said to him.

Timeskip to lunch

It was lunch time and Izuku was sitting alone as per usual as girls were still looking at him "what is happening to me" Izuku thought to himself as he noticed his fork stuck to his hand "what the hell get off" he thought as he grabbed the fork and tried to get it off. He managed to do so but some sort of web is coming out of his arms

"what is this stuff" Izuku thought as he accidentally shot a web to a food tray

Izuku just looked surprised as he was looking around to make sure no one was looking luckily they stopped looking a while ago "ok lets try to get this off" he said as he pulled his arm to try and snap the web but he pulled the web and it landed on...

Izuku just looked surprised as he was looking around to make sure no one was looking luckily they stopped looking a while ago "ok lets try to get this off" he said as he pulled his arm to try and snap the web but he pulled the web and it landed on someone behind him "hahaha Katsumi nice shirt" one person said "OH SHIT" Izuku thought to himself as he realised he hit Katsumi. Izuku got up and started to walk away as the web disconnected from his wrist. Katsumi noticed Izuku leaving "Deku" she thought to herself as Izuku was now in the locker room.