4# ѕtαч αwαч frσm mє

Enjoy~

~❄️~

Juvia Pov:

Another day of hell and Lyon ignoring me isn't helping T-T
I feel a pain in my heart, I want him to notice me!!!!!!!!!!!! I like him! Doesn't he see that?? >-<

*Ping*
I have an idea!!

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

~Gildarts' class, before it starts~

I walk to Mr Gildarts, who is currently writing some sh*t in our classbook (A.N.: I'ts a book where teachers write what you do on classes and blabla. Idk if u have that in your country but in my country we have x) ).

"Sir? Can I ask you something?"
"Sure what is it Mrs Lockser?"
"Could I please.. please help Lyon, after school, clean that wall?"
"Why do you want to help him?"
"I have nothing to do, so I thoungt why not help Lyon?"
"Hmmm... ok."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you sir!!", now I will have time to be with Lyon! ^-^

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

~After school~

Lyon Pov :

I was packing my books and stuff. Just to think that I have to clean the sh*t that those guys made, made me annoyed. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see whose hand it was and I wasn't that surprised when I saw that it was Juvia's. What does this girl want now?

"What do you want?"
"Before class started I asked Mr Gildarts if I could help you and he said yes!", she smiled bright.
"Help me on what?"
"Baka! On cleaning that wall!", she giggled. Why did I think that her giggle was cute?
"Would you waste your time just for me?"
"You could say yes!^^"

-Time skip-

Juvia Pov :

I was cleaning the right side of the wall while Lyon was cleaning the left side. No one of us said something. Time to time, I took glances at him. Ugghh this is so boring.

"It's so warm here.", I heard Lyon say and looked at him. I imediately blushed!!! He was taking off his black shirt!!!! Omg those abs!! I think I'm going to faint!! *~* I was on a ledder and I began to fall.

Lyon Pov :

I took off my shirt because it was warm and I was sweating. I noticed that the blunette was looking at my abs. I smirked.
But my smirk faded when I hear the ledder that she was on tremble so I took a glance at her and... saw her fainting. I runned, catched her and took her to the school's infirmary. That idiot. I walked back to that wall and started finishing cleaning it.

-Time skip-

As I entered the infirmary, I saw that Juvia was awake.

"G-Gomme for earlier."
"It's ok."
"Ehm.. I have a question"
"What is it?"
"Do... you want to be f-f-friends with m-me?", she blushed. But I became annoyed just hearing the word 'friend'.
"IDIOT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I.DON'T.WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS? IF I HAVE FRIENDS THEY'LL JUST GET, LIKE YOU NOW..", I shouted.
"But.. it wasn't your fault.."
"YES IT WAS! SHUT UP OK!"
I walked to the door.
"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

I heard her cry but I didn't care. I opened the door and slammed it close.

~💧~

Sry for grammar and spelling mistakes x(
Comment,
Vote if u want and
Until next chapter <3