𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

♔

I found Fred and George later on in the week, they had been AWOL for the longest time, just as much as the rest of my friends from Gryffindor.

"Where have you busy bees been?" I asked, and they looked at each other quickly.

I could tell something was up, but I had more important matters on my mind.

"Whatever, I need your help with something," I asked, and they nodded.

"Weasley twins, at your service," Fred said, and I smiled.

"You know Montague?"

"Monta-git, yeah, we're familiar," George said, and I nodded.

"The very same. I need help with a little revenge, are you two up for it?"

"Revenge as in... a prank?"

"Exactly," I smirked, and they grinned devilishly.

We decided that our little plan would be as follows:

Step 1) Make Montague think I am madly in love with him by continuing to feed into his ego.

Step 2) After the next Quidditch match against Gryffindor (in about two weeks), plan an after-party with all houses invited.

Step 3) Get Montague incredibly drunk, slip him some Veritaserum, and have him admit his plan to the whole grade.

Step 4) Let Fred and George, and I quote, "give him a good old Weasley surprise." (Whatever that means).

Step 5) Relish in the fact that no girl will ever go near his loser ass again.

Step 6) Get some butterbeer and relax.

It needed some tweaking, but I thought the plan was good. It was obviously going to take some work, and I wasn't sure if I could stomach being around Montague for that long, but it needed to be done.

Blaise knew nothing of this plan, and as far as he knew, I was still very much into Montague. 

Montague, obviously, knew no better either. 

As Blaise and I walked to the Great Hall for dinner, I easily spotted Montague amongst the other Quidditch team members. It was easy, his ego was so fucking large. 

I saw him and he flashed me a smile, ushering me towards him, and I obliged to it. 

I walked over, bringing Blaise with me, and I sat down next to him. He leaned over and kissed me with no hesitation, and I dealt with it.