Sabito x Reader

Total words: 465

You were friends with Sabito for about a couple months now helping him train Tanjiro with Makomo of course. You rarely saw his face he sometimes took off his mask while talking to you but doesn't do it often. You always told him to take it off when not training or not around much people but he still refused. "Come on Sabito know one is even here were just hanging out you know" you say once agian looking over at Sabito. "I don't wanna" he says. The both of you were just jumping tree to tree looking around the place just hanging out really, just the too of you. You both stumbled across a beautiful pond with flowers scattered around the place and a single tree with a swing tied to one of the bracnches. "This place looks amazing " you say walking around. Sabito just nods agreeing with you. You thought he was distracted enough so you quickly turn around and try to snatch his mask off his face, but failed by him moving to the side very swiftly. "Haha" he says looking at you. "Oh hush ill get it next time" you say pointing at him. You were always a bit stubborn when he dosn't want to take his mask off so you just try to take it off yourself. You get it was important to demon slayers you are one for crying out loud! But where you guys fighting demons?!? No. You fall on your back laying on the flowery grass while it tickled your back looking at the sky admiring the atmosphere. Sabito layed right next to you doing tbe sams thing. "So" yoy say trying to start a conversation. "Your not gunna take my-" He was cut off by you laying on top of him with his mask in your hands "hahaha!" Yoy say swinging the mask in his face. You were completely ignoring that you were practically on him and continued to talk "you don't haft to keep hiding your face from me you know, I really enjoy your smile, it brings me joy!" You say smiling at him causing him to also smile. He couldn't help but hug you tightly. You were suprised at first hut hugged him back resting you head on his shoulder. He picked up a flower from right next to him and placed it in your hair right above your ear.

"I enjoy your smile to y/n" he places a quick kiss on the cheek still holding you

"I enjoy your smile to y/n" he places a quick kiss on the cheek still holding you. You blush a little a bit shocked still. "Here" he hands you a Bouquet of flowers still smiling at you.

"where the heck did you get these from?" "You ask to many questions" he says giving you a loving kiss on the lips