Zenitsu x Sad Reader

Word count: 372

You were a bit sad that you couldn't kill this one demon it ran off and you lost it feeling guilty that you couldn't find it, it could be killing innocent people right now. Those thoughts filled your head with teary eyes. You decided to hunt for the same demon tomorrow but it was a bit to late now so you decided to head back to Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Insoke they were still healing from there broken ribs and you had healled before them, so you decided to go hunt demons. You came back with a smile on your fave trying to hide the sadness in you. Tanjiro and the old lady greeted you and asked questions like "are you hurt?" "how did it go?" "Did you find any demons?" "Did you see anyone in danger?" You didn't answer them and said "im just pretty tired right now sorry" you nervous laugh as you walk towards the changing room and was now in the clothes the old lady gave you since you stay here. You walked into the resting room where the four of your beds where there. Zenitsu was looking at the wall for some reason and looked like be was lost in thought, you didn't mind it and sat on your bed. "Hey" Zenitsu said trying to start a conversation. "Hey" you said as you buried you face into you pillow covering your whole body with you blanket. "You seem sad what happened?"  "How do you know im sad? "I can hear it in your voice" "oh yeah, darn you for having incredible hearing" "hey!" "Really though im fine just had an issue with a demon" "do you wanna talk about it?" "Since when are you so nice to me?" "Im always nice! I cant care for you?" "Ehhh to much thinking"  you heard russling beside you and turn to see Zenitsu sitting next to your laying figure. "What Zenitsu?"  "Please Dont be sad whatever happened im sure everything will be fine" he huged you, his arms around your neck. "Aww Zenitsu" "w-w-what?!" He got away from the hug blushing. "Oh nothing, thanks for comforting me"  "a-anytime" he says still blushing a bit embarrassed.