Inosuke X Sad Reader

Total words: 290

You were walking back to Inosuke , Tanjiro, and Zenitsu, they were still healing up while the old lady took care of them, you were fully healed 2 days before ao today you decided to go hunt demons. You found one! And three kids one was a guy 13 year old  and too little 10 year old sisters, but there was another sibling, that died... You didn't make it in time and he was killed right in front of all four of you. You killed the demon after that and had to confort the kids afterwards, it was hard for them, it was hard for you, you even teared up. You wiped you past tears and walked in the house. Greeted by Nezuko and Tanjiro running away from Zenitsu. You giggled at the sight "im glad you made if back safely, I see no injures" you saw the old lady looking up at you "yeah im perfectly fine." You walked to go change, you were know changed and was going to get fresh air. You were enjoying the sight and tried to get your mind off of what happened, for some reason it clinged onto you. "Hey" you turn to see Insoke whiteout his boar mask on, "hi" and you continued to look at the night sky "I can't help but sense sadness coming off you, what happened out there?"  "I just had an issue witb a demon is all"  "im sure you'll be fine and to soon get over it" he was now right beside you. "Thanks" he just looked at you and soon started wrapping his arms around you, giving you a kiss on the forehead. " Are you getting soft on me?" "HEY NO IM NOT!"