Giyuu X Sad Reader

Total Words: 246

You felt sad that you cousin Shinobu was avoiding you, well you did kinda ditch her for your boyfriend Giyyu, but you still wanted to spend time with her. You were looking for her but no sight of her, you saw her here or there walking the other direction. You called it a day since it was getting late and you decided to try to talk to her tomorrow. You were still sad though, kinda felt like a jerk "dang I owe her a huge apology" you said putting your head down while you walk home. "Owe who a huge apology?" You look behind you to see Giyyu "when did you get there?" "I have my ways" he is now beside you, you too walking together. "I owe Shinobu an apology" "why is that?" "I kinda have been spending less time with her, and kinda feel bad, she been avoiding me to." You said as your head got lower and lower saying every sentence. "Im sure things will be fine by tomorrow" "why do you think that?" "Shinobu tends to forgive people easily, well not me maybe, but she knows you see your mistake and thats all she wants" Giyyu said with a bored expression as always. "Yeah maybe you right." You say now smiling a little. "Thanks Giyyu that made me feel better!" You were know hugging him, he blushed a little by the action but then gave in. "N-no problem".