"You should listen to it"

RYUJIN's POV

"Yah!! Ryujinie!! Are you listening to me?"  She asked,snapping her fingers infront of me which brought me back to my senses

"Oh sorry,the song was too good" I apologized,removing the remaining earphone from my ear & faced her again

"Ryujinnie,you were staring at me the whole time, I was starting to think you were mesmerized by my beauty" She laughed,not knowing she's right.

Your beauty is indeed mesmerizing..

"Yah! Unnie! Your face became thicker than my medical books!!" I teased,trying my best to calm myself as I was taken aback from what she said.

"Hmm,you like me, don't you?" She smiled at me jokingly as she sips the last straw of her favorite strawberry milkshake.

Jeez... Why is she like this all of a sudden? Sigh.. if only you knew Lia.. if only..

"What if I--" just when I'm about to confess, she stood up and smiled outside

"Oh!! Yeji's here!!" She waved at her lover through the window beside our table.

I almost slipped.. too bad

"Anyways,before I go,I was talking to you about the song I found,I think it was Heather by Conan Gray? Mm, I know what kind of music you're into so I bet you'll love it!" Even when she showed me her prettiest eyesmile, I can't help but stare at her.

What a coincidence.

"Thankyou unnie, I'll listen to it for sure!" I gave her a small smile,before she ran outside and hugged her lover

Wearing my sweater.

And as I saw how happy she is,in her arms, I plugged my earphones once again,still playing the same song I said "was good".

Music has been a big part of my life,but not as big as her,not like Lia.