• 𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝘁 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱 •

•🌻•

Nikki's POV

It was now Tuesday, and I've felt in higher spirits after I revealed my pregnancy to my band mates and it drastically helped that they were fully accepting of the fact.

It surprised me just how accepting they'd been, but maybe I just overthought everything... I probably did.

Mick had met up with Tommy and I at Vince's place as that was the decided location of the meeting. It was currently 10:50am and we'd agreed for them to be here at 11:00- I was actually thankful that I'd had a good day- so far- because I haven't had to profusely vomit yet, the last time I did was 2 days ago, the day after I told the boys about the baby so I was due a day of not being able to keep any food down and I wasn't looking forward to it I just hope it stops soon, but knowing me it won't- it'll last the entire pregnancy.

Those 10 minutes passed rather quickly and soon enough Doc and Doug walked into the room their eyes scanning all four of us making sure we'd all turned up, I think it was a pleasant surprise for them because usually at least one of us (usually Vince or me) didn't bother to turn up.

Mick was sat next to Tommy, Tommy was sat with me pulled against his side making it so his hand could sneakily slide under my shirt to rest on my stomach, Vince was then sitting next to me with his legs up on his coffee table.

"Ah, good to see you could all actually be bothered to turn up today" Doug comments as he sits himself on the second couch to the side of us looking between Vince and I respectively as he said it.

I smirked and caught eyes with the blonde who also had a playful smirk on his lips, when we skipped meetings we were usually hanging together so if one of us was missing then more likely than not the other would be too.

"Now, let's get straight to it- we need to discuss your next album. You've already had a session in the studio, right?" Doc said looking at me to reply seems as I was the 'leader' of the group.

"Yeah. We drafted a couple of demos"

Doc nodded at my response "Your next session's when?"

"Shouldn't you know this?" I fired at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I do" he said curtly "I'm just checking to see if you do- and if you do then none of you can say you 'forgot' about it"

Vince once again smirks knowing that applies mostly to him- I couldn't even be pissed at him because we've all skipped sessions before but Vince did it more than me, Tom and Mick combined.

"It's Thursday. There see? We know when the session is.. we'll all be there, so just chill out"

Doug laughs. "Chill out? Nikki... we can never 'chill out' when it comes to you guys- the four of you are the cause of our greying hair"

"Nah, dude- That's just cause your old" Tommy threw in.

"Watch it, Lee" Doc smiles.

That's the thing about Doc and Doug, yeah we drive them up the wall and they probably want to kill us half the time but when it came down to it we could have a laugh with them, we could have way way worse managers than these two.