• 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗦𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 •

•🌻•

Nikki's POV, December 13th 1986

The contractions were now about 5 minutes apart, this had taken 6 hours, 6 long ass hours, they really were the 6 hours from hell. By this point, everything was set- I was in the correct position to give birth and Camilla was examining my progress every few minutes to see how far I was dilated, I was currently eight centimetres, only two to go.

Camilla was true to her word and never not even for a second left my side neither did Tommy, I was thankful for that because I needed both of them if I was going to actually do this.

While all this was going on, Tommy was quietly freaking out next to me, he tried to look calm  because I think he didn't want to worry or scare me more than I was but I saw it as clear as day in his face how apprehensive he was. We'd had a few conversations voicing our concerns to each other about how good we'd actually be at being parents, I obviously had issues because my dad abandoned me and my mom was a bitch so I had no parents to ask for advice or have any kind of idea of how to look after a kid when I struggled to look after myself. Tommy was just scared to fuck up, he knew his fears weren't as real as mine but they were real to him.

So, we were both excited and scared shitless at the same time.

The panic in my boyfriend was probably dramatically increased when the next contraction I got literally made me all but scream, that was 4 minutes- yes, I'd been clock watching as there was a conveniently placed clock on the wall opposite me.

Camilla didn't bother checking my progress until the contraction were only about a minute apart, Tommy rubbed his thumb over my forehead while glancing to Camilla who was now checking my progress once again.

"Nikki, I don't want to scare you by saying this but I'd say your fully dilated now... so pretty soon you might get the urge to push okay?"

"O-Okayy-" I stammered, before looking at Tommy "I-... I'm frightened, Tom.. I'm so fucking afraid- ahh, ahh, fuck fuck fuck!" I said cutting myself off as I got hit with another contraction, with that one I did feel a slight need to push but it wasn't that bad so I just ignored it, until it became unbearable I wasn't going to do it.

It was only about 30 seconds until the next one hit me. "Shit! No! No! I can't- fuck! I can't! I don't wanna do this! Ahhh!" I began to cry at that point out of the sheer pain and fear I was in. "T-T-Tommy, Tommy" I half sobbed half whined.

"It's okay, your okay- I'm right here, okay? I'm right here with you"

"Tommy- I-... I can't do this! I-I-I can't!" I cried out as I felt another contraction hit me and this time it was combined with the overwhelming urge to push.

Tommy gripped my hand. "You can, you can, Nikki I'm right here"

"No.. T-Tommy you don't under-.. understand, I-I'm so scared"

Tommy smiles, but his eyes were anxious at seeing me in this state "I know.. I know but your okay"

I whimper uncontrollably before another contraction hits- once again it takes everything in me no to give into my bodies wishes and push. I knew I had to start pushing soon, I knew that, but I was too fucking frightened.