BACON BREAKFAST BURRITO

PREP TIME 20 MINUTESCOOK TIME 20 MINUTESTOTAL TIME 40 MINUTESSERVINGS 4 BURRITOSCALORIES 501 KCAL

Ingredients
6 eggs
2-3 tsp olive oil or butter or as needed
4 oz grated cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, mex blend)
4 slices bacon (cooked until crispy)
4 large "burrito-sized" flour tortillas
chipotle aioli for drizzling, see below
salt and pepper to taste

EASY HOMEMADE CHIPOTLE AIOLI
1/2 cup all-natural mayo
1/2 lemon (juiced)
2 tsp chipotle adobo sauce or to taste
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8-1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper plus extra to taste
1/8 tsp salt

To make the chipotle sauce, whisk together ingredients and set aside. Recipe yields approx. 1/2 cup of sauce.
Cook bacon via preferred method until crispy. Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
Whisk eggs. Heat a pan with oil/butter to medium heat, add eggs, and scramble until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add eggs to a greased pan heated to medium heat and scramble until cooked through. Transfer cooked eggs to a large bowl.
For easy burrito assembly warm each tortilla in the microwave for 20 seconds to steam it before filling/rolling since they're easier to fold when warm.
For each burrito, warm tortilla and arrange eggs, bacon, and cheese in the center of each tortilla. Drizzle with chipotle aioli. Fold and roll until sealed. Place seam-side down.
Ready to eat? Bring a pan to medium heat with a little oil to prevent sticking. Once the pan is hot, add the burritos, seam side down and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until burritos are hot in the center and golden on the outside! Serve with additional chipotle sauce. They're also great with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!